✵𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚖 𝚆𝚒𝚜𝚑✵

" Thank you for looking after my parents and cousin's case, Rosa and Artem. You have no idea how frustrating this is," I said, taking a small sip of my coffee. Rosa chuckles" It's okay. It's our job as an attorney after all,".

Construction for another house of mine is happening. I build a new one because having more than 20 people will be a pain in the butt. So for now, some of them live in the attic, I clean that place every day, so I don't there Are any insects in there.

Rosa shares a room with me for a while. She's a very calm person, despite having to deal with 4 males who will cause a Civil War or something. When I know her as an attorney, I ask her to look up at my parent's case.

" The court already put them in death punishment, but someone being paying the lawyer to light up the work," I said, showing documents from the court I got.

Artem examine the document" This is pretty suspicious. Let's look at it more," he said, and start working on the work with Rosa.

I only stare at Artem, pretending to hear everything. Something about him makes my heart explode. The way he looks, talks, and works amaze me so much.

 The way he looks, talks, and works amaze me so much

" ....Y/N?" Artem stared at me, which makes me completely shocked. I shocked my head " Sorry, I was doze off. What did you ask?"." I ask if you wanna bring this case to the court again,".

I crossed my arms " To be honest, sending them death will be a pleasant present for me, but I hate violence to my blood. Even though they are a jerk,".

" Do they put high hope on you?" Rosa asks, slowly stroking my hands with her gentle finger. I shrugged" They were practically obsessed for me to be a lawyer, I have no idea why,".

Artem think and said " If you become a lawyer, they can use you at the court. I mean, you're their children, so they may think you will light up their punishment,"." Yeah, they gonna wait for 100 years for that to happen,".

" Y/N," Artem suddenly voice lovingly, I almost got a nose bleed." What do you wish to do to your parents?"." What do you mean?" I ask, trying my best to not show my blush.

Artem smile "You're the victim to your parents, we will like to know your decision about your parents. Then, we can do it as you wish,". Rosa nodded, agreeing to Artem's words.

To be honest, I wasn't that close to my parents. I've always thought they were busy when I was a child. Even though my side told me to give them a punishment, they were still my parents.

" Artem, can you please make my little wish come true,". He nods, as he leans closer. I whisper my wish to his ear, and he smiles at me softly. He then pats my head.

" As you wish, Y/N,"

Short cause I have an exam next week

Huehue

Sayonara

**poof**