☕︎𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔, 𝑺𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑭𝒊𝒔𝒉☕︎

I sit on the sofa, watching some dramas. Tomo is still sleeping, so I let him be. I haven't told the others about the vacation plan yet, I'll wait for the right moment.

I was having my own time when Albedo suddenly came and sits at the other sides of the sofa." Y/N, could we perhaps went to the bookstore? I would love to buy new books,"." Oh, so you finished the book we buy before?" I ask him. He nods and puts 5 books on the coffee table.

" The story is very entertaining, I'm looking forward to reading another genre," he said with a pleased tone. I smiled at him and said, " Well, I want to bring you to one place that I think you might like. Get dressed,".

After a few minutes, we both do getting dressed. I look at Albedo and smile." You look so cool, even though it's a plain style,"." Thank you, Y/N,".

" Are you gonna drive?"

" Are you gonna drive?"." Nah, too lazy. Besides, you don't want a maniac driving," I said, he only nods slowly. We take a taxi and go all the way to the Capital City of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur.

" Tada! Welcome to Suria!" I said to him. He looks at the tall tower with a bridge between." What are those?"." Those are Petronas Twin Tower, the tallest twin tower in the world. There are 88 floors, meaning each of the towers contains 44 floors," I explain to him, he then takes out a notebook and wrote the information down.

" If you wanna read more genre, there's Kinokuniya, largest bookstore in Malaysia. There are Petrosains where we can learn more about science. Oh! There's also Aquaria!" I said to him. He smiled at my simple but enjoyable explanation.

Albedo then said, " How about we go those places you said? I would love to learn more about it,"." Of course! Let's consider this as our date! Let's go," I hold his hand and walk to the entrance. With just one word, he blushed.

  We went to the Kinokuniya, and oh man. He looks very pleased and fascinated with the shop. I hold his hand shows him around, so he won't lose in the shop. I show him few sciences, history and more books.

  He takes a lot of books, like 25 books in total. The cashier shocked, other customers as well. I'm fine with it, as long he's happy. He look pleased with and thank me for it.

  After that, I took him to the Petrosains. I was about to go in when he grabbed my wrist " Can we... hold hands? I'm afraid I will get lost," he said in a shy tone and a blush appeared on his cheek. He's so cute!

  I nod and hold his hand. He intertwined it so we will stay close. I told him every single thing in the Petrosains. From how electricity was made to the science of space. He loves it, especially space and dinosaurs He was fascinated with stars and galaxies, also with the large beast that lives hundred years ago.

  Lastly, I take him to the Aquaria, at the outside of the tower. Few of the visitors were scared to touch the fish that the place provided, but Albedo touch it likes nothing. He even takes notes and asks the worker the detail.

  After a long exploring, we finally enter the underwater tunnel. Standing on the moving platform, we begin to examine the arts and beautiful aquatic life. Albedo sketches every fish in his book, and his favorite one is a shark. He never sees those types of fish, so drawing it will be a very good memory to show to Klee.

  I smiled. Though he just made of chalk, if you know how to make people happy, he has a soft spot. Not to Klee, but to someone he trusts. I hold his hand tighter, he quite surprised, but then rest his head on my shoulder.

Later...

  " Thank you, Y/N," Albedo said to me while we drink at the cafe." It's a rare memory I should keep. Not everything I could find this at Teyvat,"." No problem! As long you are happy, I'm happy as well," I said to him. He smiled and take a sip of his drink.

  "Before we go home, let's go to the clothing store. I have a surprise and plan for our next activity...,"

When I write this chapter, I realize I wrote that Albedo has a soft spot

I need help 😅