✧𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭★ ( 𝚃𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚢𝚗𝚘)

Warning:

-A bit of Angst?

-Swear Word

-mention death

-Trigger trauma

-Blood splatter (you know who)

-Being pampered and comfort by two Sumeru boi

You have been warned
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's a sunny day at Genting Highlands. Not very hot, but it was a good weather to be walking out.

I already wear my clothe to went out for some walk. Tighnari who walked in, ask curiously " Where are you going?".

" I'm just going out, for a walk. Wanna come?"." Sure, let me bring someone too,". He said, and went to the other room.

  I waited for him few minutes, he came out with someone I did not expect to bring. " ..... Cyno?"." What?" He asked.

" Nothing, nothing. Let's go to Skyworld," I smile. The three of us walked to the elevator.

  How I wished I didn't went out today....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  It's actually crowded, makes sense because it's weekend. Even so, Tighnari got tons of fan with his future of fox like ears and tail.

" How about you guys go have a walk for awhile? Here, have some cash and have some fun,". I smile. Cyno raised his eyebrows, but didn't dare to ask.

Tighnari happily took it and drag Cyno away from the crowd. " We'll be back in two hours!,". They both left.

  I smiled to myself. I heard Tighnari is a very sassy character, and Cyno jokes are quite......dark.

My watched sharp at 12 pm, it's still early I guess? I walked around the theme park. Then, I heard someone voice. But it's not Tighnari or Cyno voice.....

  "Oh Y/N~~,".

  ".......Not you four.....,"

   I glare at my 4 cousin. It's not my favorite 4 cousin bros, it's those four again......who once used to be in the lawyer department.

  " Oya? Our beloved cousin Y/N is here? How exciting,". Emily grinned. I scoffed at her face, crossing arms " I have no time for your stupid scheme,".

  Before I could even go, Emma drag me to the spot with less tourist. Without hesitation, she slapped me across the face, hard.

  " You bitch.....Do you have any idea what the hell have you done!? Because of your stupid AI half naked guys, I lose my job! My husband left me, and daddy( her dad) doesn't want to support me!".

I looked at her deadpan " How is that my fault? I never telled them one thing," and she gave another slap. Grinned her teeth, and eyes twitching. She's mad.

  " You and your fucking parents are pathetic as ever," spat, and smirked with high pride " Ah......no wonder you such a loner. A weird fucking weeb. No bf, no gf. And your parents neglected you. How sad ~".

  I silence myself. Those words..... it's nothing. I don't care anymore. Loner? When you have tons of characters in the house, that'd doesn't count.

  No bf and no gf? I have my own harem. Being neglected by my parents, I don't care. But the one thing that she said trigger my trauma.....

"THAT'S WHY YOU PITIFUL BELOVED GRANDMA DIE,".

That one sentence.....that one sentence that trigger the worst trauma and regrets.....I can't handle it.....