♧︎︎︎𝑨𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒂 𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒍♧︎︎︎2

"... Alright, all the grocery that is important is already being bought. Now, I already gave each one of you a phone, so we can contact each other," I explain to them. They look at the phone with a confused face.

  I teach them a few basic things and make a group chat to talk with them." Now, you guys are free to go and explore. My number is already on your phone, so don't be shy to call for help. Don't get lost,"

  They all split into a few groups. I feel like I'm a mom, thankfully I gave them some cash before they move to their spots. While I was trying to look around, someone poke my shoulder, It's Albedo." Oh! Hello again, Albedo. Do you need anything?"." I do... I found a shop called MPH, I was hoping if you can accompany me to see what's in there,".

  To be honest, I have other things to do, but Albedo is one of my favorites, so I couldn't reject his offer. We both went to the shop and I explain to him." This is a bookstore. You can buy any books you like here, there's a lot of genres,".

  " Fascinating... what did you recommend for me?" He asks while crosses his arms." Well, since you want to learn more about the world, I suggest you read this. It's about the history around the world, and places that have history about it," I explained to him with a bit of pose, like a child. He only chuckled at my action.

   My phone suddenly rang, Childe calls me. Looks like he needs my help." Gotta go now, Albedo. See ya," I ran outside the store to go to Childe's location. Albedo looks at me while I'm running away from him, he sighed.

  " Such a shame... I wish to spend more time with you...,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   " Childe, Scaramouche... what did you guys do now?" I came fast as I could to the Starbucks store, just to see the two Harbingers fighting." This short person is saying that black coffee is the best, what an old man,"." Shut the hell up. You want to order chocolate milk? What are you, a child?" both of them fighting over for drinks, I sighed and knock their head.

  " You know what, I'll order both of them. End of discussion," I order the drinks and paid it. Childe rubs his head and complains" So hard, Y/N... don't you have a pity on me?"." The last time I pity in your banner, I lost 50/50," I glare at him. He's one of the characters that I struggle a lot to get.

   The cashier put the drinks on the counter. I took both and gave them." There, no fight you two. Ima go look for the others," I rubbed their hair and left the store. They both look at each other with confusion.

  Next stop, Ningguang, and Beidou. To be honest, those two shouldn't be a problem. I walk around the mall and found both of them at the Tealive store." Ah, Y/N! Good to see you, pal," Beidou welcome my arrival. Ningguang seems to focus on her phone.

  " We just buy this thing called boba tea. Wanna try?"." No thanks, Beidou. Seems like you guys can handle it on your own, I will leave,"

Later at Y/N house cause I'm lazy...

  Thoma helps me putting all my groceries into the cabinet. His being help a lot, no wonder he being called as a housekeeper." Thanks, Thoma. I couldn't do this without you,"." Hey, no problem! Always here to help," he pat my head and went to the pot.

   I feel something hug at my waist, as I look down, I saw Gorou hugging me." Gorou? You good?" I ask him while stroking his fluffy hair." Hange die!! Nooooo," he cried and buried his face at my sweater. Oh, so he read my Attack on Titan manga.

  I wasn't focus my surroundings at all that time, Kaeya looks at Gorou with a bit dark expression. He then left with a cold expression, Diluc looks at him with a confused face." What the hell is wrong with him?" he thought.