☺︎︎𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒆𝒓 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒓☺︎︎

" You telling me that you have more people came in?"." Kill me, Haru....," I sighed with tiredness tone. Haru laugh. " At this point, you gonna buy a castle instead of mansion,"." Shush,".

Haru and I were video calling, it's normal for us these days. Of course, I have to tell him about new character and Harbinger. " Aiya... I'm so tired,".

" Y/N! MARIUS DID IT AGAIN!" Luke yelled, storm in my gaming room. I shocked for a sec, and took a deep breathe. " Haru, I called you back. See ya,"." See ya!" He wave goodbye, and left the call.

I went outside, to find Marius and Childe fighting, while Zhongli and Rosa holding them back. " Guys! Stop fighting for Tsaritsa sake!"." Hey! We do not put Tsaritsa in your word!" Childe yelled back at me, which makes me boiled.

" Enough!" I went to them, and pull their ear, which make them on their knees, in pain." Both of you are an adult, act like one!"." Okay we're sorry!!" Marius said, then I let it go.

I sighed " Guys, I have work 8 o'clock for online meeting. Please, I don't want any noise. Especially from you Diluc. No fight with the other Harbinger,"." Tch...," Diluc said and left.

" I'm going.... Pantalone, you're coming," I said, pointing to the bank himself. His quite confused, and Childe look dead shock. Pantalone smile " Sure, let's go,".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the meeting for the next update, I've been quite stressed when my workers bring up about my parents disappear. God, just when I wanna have my own life.

" Would you like to rest?" My manager ask, I just nodded. My manager is a very nice, sometimes strict person. She never being strict to me because I do my job well.

She nod, and tell the other to rest for 1 hour. I sighed, and lay down on my bean bag. " Uggghhh... I wanna yeet myself,"." Oh dear, come here,".

" What-,"

" There, now you're where I want you to be," Pantalone smile, mischief. He suddenly carried me, and put me on his lap, with my face near his face. Bruh, is he for real!?

I look away, but he took my chin near his face. " Ahh...what a sight... Childe used to told about you when he came to the meeting,". I just silent myself.

" Pal, I have a work -,"." No, no~ You're boss said 1 hour rest. Let me hold you for awhile," he said, and resting his head on my shoulder, which makes me almost flinched.

This mf! I learn from my theorist friend that Pantalone is apparently the owner of Northland Bank. He used to have a jacket for Tsaritsa, but in the end, Yelan took it

" Hmm... you're so warm... Wonder Childe do this often?" He ask suddenly, which makes me shocked. "Uhh...not really?"." Ah...such a shame I say," he smile, but this time, it's genuine one.

Then suddenly, the door barged open. " C-CHILDE!?"." YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!!" Childe yelled to Pantalone, while Luke try his best to help. Pantalone just smile and put me down. He then push Childe outside and wave goodbye to me.

".....what the????"