♔︎𝑨𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒎♕︎ (𝚉𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚒 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚕 𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚖)

Warning ⚠️:

Idk what to write at warning. Y'all horny af, I can't say anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What did I get myself into....

In the first day staying at Genting Highlands.... I'm stuck with two hot men in Genshin. A former God of Contract, and a student at Akademiya.

" I'm sorry Dear.... we decide to go out with you. You don't mind, do you?" Zhongli smile. I couldn't say no to him tho...

Al Haitham just kept quiet for the being, I shrugged. I looked at my book for the list. " Alright. I heard there's a replica of Night of The Museum at Genting,".

" Night of The Museum?" Zhongli asked, confuse. To which I gasped " You don't know Night of The Museum!?".

I hold his friend " No, no. This won't do. Tonight, let's watch the movie
together, Kay?"." Alright," Zhongli smile, calmly .

" Hey...," Al Haitham spoke up. I kinda get a heart attack. I actually haven't played the Sumeru update, or seeing spoiler for his voice.

DAMN IT'S SEXY BRUH

" Yeah, Al Haitham?"." This movie you've recommend...," He said, holding my hands. I could his warmth skin, and his... blushing?" Can I watched it too?".

I nod " Sure! The more, the merrier! Let's go to Central Park," I said, holding their hands and drag them with me.

This place is my absolute childhood. Uncle used to bring me here whenever he has some official business to do. His bodyguard usually company me to play.

I heard because it's renewed, it became biggest theme park indoor in Malaysia. Well, they're not lying. Feels like we're in another world in there.

" Let's see...there it is. Night At The Museum: Midnight Mayhem,". I look up, to see an exact replica of the museum from the movie.

I grew up with Night At The Museum, it's the best!

We took the ride, and having so much fun. Well...I am. Somehow this two didn't show any excitement when played. Except Zhongli who's constantly asked questions.

" Ah.. that's a huge skull,"." That's Rexy, a T-Rex from million years ago," I pointed to a giant bone structure. Zhongli amused with it, while Al Haitham just kept quite.

After having fun at the Museum, I've decided to take this two a nice walk at the Plaza. " Al Haitham, why don't you go too?" I said to him.

" No need. I... dislike crowded,"." Is it because you want me to come with you?". He blushed to my statement, and look away. So it is because of that.

I chuckle, and gently hold his arms." Look, look! Those building looks super cool in those neon color,"." Dear, you're coming?" Zhongli said from a far.

" Come on, Haitham. Let's go!" I drag him to Zhongli. Well, his stuck with me being a child for a while....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I laid down on the bed, exhausting. Who knew the new Genting Skyworld are huge. And here I thought they were joking in the rumors.

" My legs numb.....," I thought to myself. Al Haitham and Zhongli were taking bath..... together? Nah, if I remember correctly, I buy another room just for the bathroom.

5 minutes later, they both seats both my side, and holy biscuits put in cow milk. WHY ARE THEY HALF NAKED!? They were showing their body, and just wearing bath towel around their waist.

" GOOD GOD! ZHONGLI! AL HAITHAM!" I cover my red roses face, why are they doing this to me!? CREATOR, GET ME OUT OF HERE!

(A/N: EIYO, DON'T BREAK THE 4 WALL!)

Zhongli chuckled and lay down beside me. As soon I remove my hands from my face, he kissed my cheek, softly.

" Hey, that's not fair," Al Haitham saidz with pouted tone. Zhongli chuckle to him, and gave him some space. Al Haitham snake his hand to my waist.

He put a soft kiss on my lips, to the results I flustered, a lot." GAAHH!!! THRID KISS, " I screams in my thought. Both them chuckle to my reaction.

" Oh Dear, you seems confuse. I suppose we will have a small sleep to calm down," Zhongli said and hug my waist, resting his head on my shoulder.

Al Haitham do the same, but hugging me by the chest, putting his chin on my head. I can't even think straight right now, so I just went straight to bed.

As I already went to sleep, I could feel someone pampered me with kisses, and cheek rubs. Good God...

Why is this two being so clingy....

Bonus

A/N: *sips coffee hard* okay, you have your time Y/N. Move, it's my turn.

Y/N: what the-