᪥𝑾𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒆𝒓?᪥

" My house ain't big enough for all of you,"

  They look at me with a shocked face, I crossed my arms while standing." Listen, my house only has 3 rooms, one of them being used as a gaming room and now has been destroyed, and another one is my library,".

  " That said, I don't have a choice but to yeet you off the apartment. Whether you are dead or not, only gods know, "Aether look at the balcony, the apartment I stay in is very... very high up. He looked at me with a terrified face.

  Childe then hugs me from behind all of a sudden " That's so mean, Y/N~~ Aren't we all your favorite???"." Do you have a better idea?" I ask him, Aether then come to me." How about this? All of us live in the Serenitia Pot while we live outside the world like normal. So if we want to do something, we just go out from the pot," Aether suggest while holding a pot.

  I think for a second and agree with the suggestion." Fine, but if you guys want to have fun in my house, don't make it mess,"." Where are we? The weather seems a bit... darker," Jean said while looking to the sky at the balcony. I stand beside her and replied," Oh, it's gonna rain,". I then went to my bathroom and get two buckets and put it on the balcony." Uh... what are you doing?"." Taking rainwater for bath and for my plant," I look at Childe who is confused.

  " Where are we, exactly?" Diluc crossed his arms." Malaysia, at South East Asia," I replied." Now, what are you guys waiting for, go inside your pot!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(just to remind you that this story happens after the pandemic and lockdown)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   After they all left, I clean my living room and my kitchen all day long. While I was cleaning, I didn't realize that there's still someone in my house. I look at my bedroom door only to find Albedo rubbing his eyes while wearing his indigo shirt.

  " Huh! I forgot about him...," I placed my broom away and walk to him." Hello, Albedo. Are you feeling okay?" I ask him while my hands automatically at his cheeks." Hello, may I know who you are? How long did I sleep?"." I'm Y/N, you've been sleeping for 4 hours now,"

  I help him sitting on the sofa so he will get more comfortable. He keeps touching his head, he must be stressed out. I'm a bit worried, so I decided to bring him some drink. I went to the kitchen and bring myself a cup of chocolate and tea. I placed them down on the coffee table and asks him.

  " Albedo, would you prefer a chocolate drink or tea?"

   I was so focused on arranging the cup, that I didn't realize he rests his head on my shoulder. I was shocked a bit and look at him, pink blush appeared a bit on my cheek. I could hear his voice in a soft tone "Hmm... let me... sleep for one more hour...," I sighed and arrange myself so he can sleep more comfortably. I play with his hair while he falls into a deep sleep.

  " Just how long you didn't sleep, Mr. Alchemist?" I thought to myself and chuckled. I grab the remote control and turn on the Tv to watch some show. While watching, he wrapped his arms around my waist, to feel more comfortable.

  I told myself to wake him up, but I feel bad for him. At least, I feel safer with him. I stroke his hair while watching, he loves it.

1 hour later...

  He keeps said sorry for sleeping on me, and I keep saying it's fine." It's okay, Albedo. I don't mind you sleeping on me,"." If you say so...," Albedo rub his neck.He then proceeds to wave goodbye and enter the pot.