ꨄ︎𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒔ꨄ︎ 1

Warning⚠: Swear, Sexual word, love action, full cap sentence and of course.... half-naked four husbands

Cousin name:

1. Emma
2. Emily
3. Amy
4. Lana

This name has nothing to do with real-life people. This is the only name I can come up with.

Proceed with Cautious

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   " Won't you have to serve a drink to your guest, nephew?"." Quit the act," I scoffed to Emma. My parents then yelled at me " Respect your nephew, you damn brat! At least their work is better than yours!" Amy calm them down, but the smirk she show too much is very toxic.

  My hearts tell me to spoil their true act, but that won't help. My parents trust them more than I am and love them more. Tomo pat my head to calm me down, I feel a bit happy he a ghost, so they won't see him.

  My dad then starts a conversation with my cousin." So, how's your lawyer work, Emily?"." Oh, uncle. It's amazing. The case is so easy, and I get high rewards!" my cousin laughed as a victorian woman laughed.

  I know what are they doing. They tried to convince me if I being a lawyer, I get the love my cousin did, but that's not gonna happen." Such a great the four of you did. Unlike my kids, you have a very excellent job," my mom glared at me.

  " If you are here to talk with them, I suggest you leave immediately," I drink my coffee." Your cousins are a lawyer and have good manners, they can sue you if you kick us out since we are the guest," my dad said, I rolled my eyes.

   " Y/N? you here?" I heard a very familiar voice, and turn my head to the hallway, only to find the 4 men in the game, half-naked.

( just imagine the blood at Kaeya's body is gone

( just imagine the blood at Kaeya's body is gone.)

Art by @Monettea in Twitter

  I spit my coffee to the floor, mad blush appeared on my face. My parent's mouth is wide open, while my cousin was shocked and froze on their seats." What the heck are you guys doing here?! And why are you half-naked!! Wear something!!" I looked at them, and realize their pants are revealing their boxers, makes me red even deeper.

  " Haha! I'm sorry, Dear Y/N," Kaeya sits beside me and rest his hand on my lap. Zhongli and Diluc standing behind the sofa, while Childe sits next to my other side. I stay silent with a very red face, my heart skipped a bit and pounding faster.

  Lana look at Childe and flirt " Hello, hottie. What's your name?"." Even if I told you, you're not my type," Childe replied, his right hand wrapped against my waist. I only looked down, and cover my face.

   " Wh... Who are you?!" My mom yelled." Ah, pardon for the rudeness, but it's not your concern to know about us, Miss," Zhongli replied, with face near my ears. I want to run away, but Diluc whispers" Don't go anywhere, we tried to help you,". Help? What kind of help required the four of you in half-naked?!

  " Y/N, I NEVER RAISED YOU TO BE A WHORE!!! YOU HAVE NO JOB AND NOW YOU HAVE 4 MEN IN YOUR HOUSE?! YOU—," before he finishes his sentence, Childe already grabs him on the throat." Shut up, or I'll cut your mouth, old man,"

   " Childe...," I sighed, he then release him back and sat down, I looked at my cousin who's now in very love and sexual mode." My, nice body you have there,"." Emma, you married!" my mom yelled at her, but she rolled her eyes." Shut up old hag, I'm a lawyer. I can just divorce him and be with this man," he pointed to Kaeya.

  My mom looks shocked with her reply. She couldn't believe that the nephew she love and praise has a bad manner. Her eyes covered with tears, as she sobbed." Decided to show yourself, huh?" I said to my cousin.

  " Heh, your man here is better with me than you," Emily replied, mocking tone in her voice." Pardon me, our property is here,"." What property, Kaeya?" I asked him. The four of them smirk, and fold my sleeve, revealing their elemental vision. Pyro, Geo, Cryo, Hydro, Electro and Anemo.

  I confused and ask." Where the Electro and Anemo came from?"