☼︎𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝑾𝒊𝒏𝒆?☼︎

" Who in the name of biscuit bought three bottles of wine?!" I yelled. It couldn't be me, I have never bought or drink before. I look at the teapot and hold it." If any of you who buy this don't want to come out, I'll shake the teapot,".

  Diluc came and tap my shoulder." I buy it, Y/N,"." Didn't I told you no wine or alcoholic drink in this house??" I crossed my arms and glare at him. He apologizes to me and promises to never buy it again." Now, what are we gonna do with this wine? I tell you, I can't drink wine,"

  " I could give the others, especially Kaeya," Diluc said. I remember something and look at him." Weird, you said you have no attention to drink alcohol. So why did you buy it?"." It has a grape label on it, so I thought it's a grape juice," I slam my hands to my forehead.

  " Go inside and gave them the wine. I don't want any alcohol drink here," I say, and he brought the bottle to the pot. I sighed and starts to clean the house for a bit. It's getting dirty because more people came, so I have to make sure they feel comfortable in the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  " Diluc, Ima teach how to do other things with grapes,"

  " I beg your pardon?"

  " Come on!" I pouted." You like grape juice but never try anything other than it, kinda boring. I have a ton of recipes about grapes so if you like, let's make one,".".... Fine. Only because these are grape things. Hopefully no wine," Diluc crossed his arms.

  I open one of the cabinets and take out one of the recipes books. I open a few pages and show it to Diluc." Here! Grape tarts! Let's try this one!". He nods slowly, while I gather all the ingredients.

  After a few minutes of making, it's finally done and perfect." It's beautiful!!"."  Yeah, yeah," Diluc sighed. I cut a little piece and gave it to Diluc." What the... what are you doing?"

  " I'm giving you the taste of the tart, of course! Come on! Gave it a try,", he blushed, but still, accept me feeding him the tart. He munches the tarts only to show thumbs up, which means it's a success.

  " Alright! Gave this to the others, I have a work to do," I left him with the tarts on the table. He looks at me and then stares back at the tarts. Blushes appeared on his cheek.

  "... What just happen...,"

Shorts!!!!

Cause I can't wait to write Thoma and Gorou part. As well with Venti and Scaramouche!