ꨄ︎𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞ఌ︎ (𝙺𝚊𝚣𝚞𝚑𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚎)

Warning ⚠️:

-Second spice chap in this book (First one is Lovely Call Vyn. You can check it out)

-mention of alcohol

-drunk Scaramouche and Kazuha

-Almost shirtless Scaramouche and Kazuha

-Clingy Scaramouche (would you the fandango -)

-Love mark, kiss with passionate 😶

I can already sense some wild comment gonna get.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Y/N~,"

A lady in beautiful white blouse with beach hat came towards me. I smile " Hello, boss,"." I told you to not call me boss~ We're not working! called me Rosalyne!".

Rosalyne is my boss at the gaming company that I'm working. Surprisingly, my rank is below her, which quite impressive.

She created the company because she love games, especially Undertale. Sometimes we have to dress like Undertale character when she was in a bad mood.

" I'm actually came with my husband. So here's a gift before I left," she gave me a paper bag. I looked down, eyes wided. There's a three bottle of alcohol, and one of them is sake.

I looked at her " Rosalyne, you know I don't drink,".

"Hehe! I know. But who knows? One day you may open up~,"

I sighed to her. Honestly, despite being a billionaire herself, she's a very friendly and teen like person. Easy to get along.

"Oh! My husband called me. See ya next week, Y/N," she wave and walked away. I sighed, look down. Who should I gave this too?

Later, at the hotel room...

I placed all the alcohol bottle in the fridge. I look at the price tag, and I felt my eyes fall down " Woah.....it sure is expensive....,".

" Too bad I didn't drink tho,"

" Hmm? Maple what is that?"

I looked at my back, it's Kazuha. And Scaramouche looked away with arm crossing. I smile to maple boy " Oh, just some presents from my boss. It's just alcohol and sake,".

Kazuha ahoge twitch "Sake?"

"? Do you...want it?"

Kazuha nod, and I handed him a bottle of sake. I get up, where my scarf. "I'm going to the Casino. Apparently my friend need some help. Lock the doors, okay?".

" Okay, Maple. Take care,"

" Hope you die,"

" Love you too, Scara,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" Goddamit Keith! Stop drinking and gambling! Faith, help me here!"

"Oii! Lazy DJ!! Help them damnit!"

" Ahah~ That wouldn't be fun~,"

" Dino! Please help me...,"

" Wait, how come Dino sober as fuck?"

" Hehe! I don't know! Here, here. I'll help ya, Y/N,".

" Thank you. Junior, here's some cash for you to buy some hamburger,".

" Oh right!"

" I'll go to my room. Give my greet to Lily and Nova-san,".

" Bye Y/N!"