🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎(𝚇𝚒𝚊𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚅𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒)

Warning ⚠️:

-Shirtless Xiao and Venti (Cause I say so)

-Xiao is physical touch starve.

-Xiao try to be a nice bf material haha

-Metal breakdown (ik, it's cringe)

-Nightmare

-Sensitive/sexual/swear language

-A suprised 😀

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" We played a lot today!!!"

Venti hop on my with joy, while I struggle to balance. I sighed " Venti, get down. I'm carrying stuff to the swimming pool,"." Awwh....okay,".

It's a week of school for Malaysia, but I take a break for opportunity. Since there wasn't much people, I figure bring two Anemo boy, Xiao and Venti to have fun.

Personally, Xiao with his serious face makes most of the staff of man afraid. But ladies, boy they went head to toss. Constantly taking photo, thinking his cosplaying.

After the whole game event, we decided to go to swimming pool. A nice day for a cold water. There aren't many visitor at this moment, so most spots are taken by us.

"GERONIMO!!" Venti screams, cannonball into the water. The splash went everywhere, including me and Xiao. I yelled " Venti!"." Sorry~,".

I slowly let my body into the water, turned to Xiao. " Come in, Xiao. It's fun!"." No need. Such activity aren't useful for Adepti purpose. I'll be your guard," Xiao looked away.

" If you say so...," I shrugged. Slowly make myself float on the water. I stare at the blue sky, the sunlight makes my eyes burn a bit. While Venti being a funny Archon he is, he slammed his body on mine.

We both go even deeper, and above to gasped for air. " Venti, you idiot! I could've drown!"." Ehe~," he cheeky smile, as he climbed the pool ladder.

  " Y/N~ Look at my new tattoo that I draw yesterday ~ it's cool right?"

" Y/N~ Look at my new tattoo that I draw yesterday ~ it's cool right?". I don't even have a word to express myself. Guess my flushed face is the answer.

Venti chuckle, his finger slowly raising my chin near his face. Planted a quick kiss on my nose bridge. " My lovely windblume is so cute♡"." Wha-," I blinked.

" Barbatos-I mean...Venti. it's public," Xiao said. But his tone is rage with jealousy, to which Venti smile to the Adepti behavior.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" Grandma!!"

A small child with beautiful figure, hugging an old lady. She smile to her grandchild. " Oh, how I miss you sunshine...how was your week?"." Great! I got high score again!" The Childe smile.

" I'm proud of you,"." Oh shut it, old hag," a man in the age of 27 look at the old lady with disgusted. Cigarettes on his mouth, and wear sloppiest." Don't be so proud to that mistakes. She's nothing but a burden,".