❀𝑳𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒔❀

" All lady, can you come to the living room?" I yelled. After that, Ningguang, Beidou, Jean, Lisa, and Baal came out and sit on the sofa." I'm sorry if I disturbed your time," I said while bowing to them.

   " It's an okay, cutie. I just finished 5 books just now," Lisa said while chuckled." What is it you called us?" Ningguang crosses her leg with a cold expression.

  " Wanna go on a date?"

  They all froze. And suddenly their face is red, true red. Including Ningguang. Jean looks at me and asks " D... date?!"." Yeah! Date! You know, like those couples do to spend time together," I said while crossed my arms and smile innocently.

  " All 5 of us? That's odd," Baal said." I wouldn't consider it as a couple of dates. Dating has a different meaning, people mostly think it's a time for the couple to have fun on their own. I see date as a nice way to spend time with friends," I said. Baal only sighed.

  " I have a nice place to take you guys. IOI City Mall! It's a large place, so I bet there's a lot of stuff you guys wanna look for!" I said. Tho to some people it's quite expensive there, but I'm fine with it. Making games that get to the Top 3 most playable games in the world, how much money do I get for that? Hundreds? Thousands? No, it's billion.

  Beidou stand up and lift me like a father lift his baby." You are too kind! Let's go!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  " Holy Rex Lapis, it's damn huge!" Beidou said. We're now at IOI City Mall West Wing, it's a bit crowded, but it's fine. Baal keeps holding the sleeves of my jacket, maybe she's an introvert?

  " I already gave you guys cash to spend. Spend it wisely. Any help, just called me," I said, they nod. Beidou and Ningguang went to the Homepro side, while Lisa and Jean went to the food route." Baal, do you have a specific place you want to go?" I ask.

  " I don't know...," she said, her face is a bit red. I couldn't keep to myself, her shy blush are so cute!" Well, would you like to see some jewelry? I think I have found one with a matching color," She nods, and I smile at her while patting her head.

  We went to the near jewelry shop, Baal's eyes start shining. There's a lot of rings, necklace, woman accessories. I look around and look found a perfect one for her.

   After I purchased it, I put the necklace at her neck, she's a bit surprised

   After I purchased it, I put the necklace at her neck, she's a bit surprised." For you!" I smiled at her, pink blush appeared on her cheek." Thank you. You're too nice,"." It's nothing. Let's get you some ice cream! I know the best place!"

Move forward... to Beidou and Ningguang...

  " Hey Y/N? What is this place?"." Oh! It's a shop where they sell exercise stuff. Like bundle, punching bag, running treadmill," I replied to Beidou, she seems super excited. She asks me if she can buy one, and I'm okay with it. Ningguang came with a bag full of care products." Where did you buy those, Ningguang?"." At a shop called Watson,"

  " Hmm... it's almost 9 pm, I hope Lisa and Jean got their needs," I thought. As expected, they came in a hurry. Lisa came with a few books in her hand, while Jean help her with another bag of makeup supplies.

  I told them that we're going to eat something nice, so I bring them to the
Putrajaya Foodtruck. I treat them with some crepes and ice cream. They love it and enjoy it while sitting at one of the tables that they provide.

  While we talked, suddenly a group of men came with a very unsetting aura" Hey, ladies. What are you doing here at this time?~" I feel much uncomfortable, so I stayed silent." We're having a nice date with our friend here, is there something the matter?" Lisa replied while look at them.

  " Why don't you ditch this brat and sits with us? I assure you, we are much worthy~" he winked, and touch Lisa's hand. I tried to stop it, but I couldn't because I sit far away from her. The other guy also stands behind all of the ladies and uses an uncomfortable body langguage.

Unfortunately, they flip up...

  " Sir, please leave us alone. Or you will face the consequences of disturbing our date," Ningguang glare. The others use forces on the man and make them leave some bruises and cuts. All the customers laughed and snickered with a failure man who tried to seduce them.

  They run away, embarrassed after being defeated by ladies." Even in this world, you guys are still strong," I said to them. Ningguang crossed her legs and replied" This is our date with you, and no one should interrupt it,"

  I chuckled at her statement." Of course, Lady Ningguang,"