✧𝑳𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑶𝒇 𝑴𝒂𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝑩𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒎☘︎

Warning ⚠️:

-kidnapping

- Obsessive EX BF

-Abuse

-Swearing

-Mention of blood

-Killing...uh... someone...

-A bit of stalking and yandere Kazuha and Aether.

-Calm Y/N comfort the Yanyan boys.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dark....

Darker, yet darker....

The darkness keep growing....

The shadows cutting deeper....

I couldn't feel my body at all....

Slowly regained my vision, I blinked for a few seconds, and found myself in a dark room. Chained to the wall, as if I'm a prisoner.

What the hell happened? Where am I? I could barely remember bit by bit. I was walking to buy groceries, when suddenly someone knocked something on my head.

Try to loosen the chain, but failed. Until I heard a door creak open. Wided eyes, and fear in my depth heart. My jaws drop, but a little finger close it from my chin.

" Hussh, dear~,"

" What the fu-[EX BF/Name]!?"

My ex boyfriend, that I broke up because his cheating. And when we meet again, I'm with Kazuha who claimed to be my boyfriend. And his not happy about it.

" Good~ You remember me, I'm so happy,"." What the hell you want," I frowned. His on his knees, facing me with that obsessive smile " I want you back, of course~,".

I scoffed " I rather be dead, you litt-," he slap me hard in the face. Grip my hair hard, as we both face each other" Shut up shut up shut up!!! Do you have any idea how much I love you!? He scream.

" Ever since that fucking red white hair with you, I'm driving crazy!! No one could have you!!!"

" Yeah no sheets. What happen to your gf,"

He chuckle " She doesn't know~ The bitch being hanging with other guy without my acknowledge. Perhaps I can do the same,"." HAAH! You wish," I exclaimed.

" Y/N~ We're meant for each other ~ You're mine, and I'm yours~," his obsession disgusted me. As I look away from his face, he couldn't take it.

He slammed my body to the wall, as I coughed blood from mouth. " Damn you,"." If you won't accept it in nicer way, then we'll be doing hard way,".

" Wait, what the frick are you-,"

Without any hesitation, he kicked every parts of my body, specifically pelvis and stomach. I couldn't do anything but coughed blood.

As if that weren't enough, he start to choke me by the neck, as I was gasping for air. In his right hand, he hold a syringe with some sort of liquid inside. He smile with lust " Inside of this is a high dose of drugs that will make you weak~,".

" With this, you will always find me for help~,"

" WHY YOU!?!?-,"

*STAB*

Drop.... droplets of blood fall on my bridge nose. As I gaze a knife went through his body. His eyes wided, glance behind him, so do I. There, I saw a familiar face.

"Y-YOU AGAIN!??!? KHAK-,"

" You son of a bitch,"

'Oh wow Aether swear'