⁠益⁠ 𝑪𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒖𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑪𝒐𝒅𝒆 ⁠益⁠

Warning ⚠️:

-Glitch Albedo and Faceless Ayato

-But hey! They clingy to Y/N =)

-Jealousy~

-Just imagine that Y/N never see or heard about this Genshin creepypasta
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  " My PC is lagging again...," I sighed. It's been a days I couldn't open my Genshin Impact account. It's been lagging for awhile. I sat down on my chair, and began to do the codding.

  Codding is not easy, but not difficult. If you're focus on what codes you're giving, then nothing will happen. Well, except for me today.

While I was typing the code to refresh my computer, suddenly my PC glitch out. " What the–," I back away a bit, waiting for it to turn normal. That's strange, should it be like that?

" I did exactly what I've being taught in codding class...was it wrong one?" I say, refer back to my old code notebook. Few seconds later, the PC went normal. I sighed with relief.

Until, it suddenly open Genshin Impact app, but it's nothing but black.

" What in the...,"

  That's when a creepy eyes staring at me from the darkness.....

A hand suddenly crawled out, try to grab me....

" Am I in the Ring 2!?" I stood up from my chair, and immediately ran to my bed. I stand right at the corner, witnessing something, or someone crawled out from the PC.

  One of them looks remotely the same as Ayato. Light blue hair, proper clothing....

But his face.....wait.....why is he have no face.... it's...black...

  I can only see his eyes, gazing around my room creepily. Another one is look Albedo. Well, except his hair and attire are black. His eyes are nothing but black void.

  I gulped. " I didn't know the code can corrupt the game! Oh no...," I thought. But maybe it's something else. With a bit of courage, I greet them.

" Uhmm...Hi...,"

  They both look at me with those creepy face. Holy, I can get heart attack today! " Are ...are you okay? Did you hurt somewhere?" I asked the two of them calmly.

" We're fine....I think...,"

'oh well he can talk'

  The faceless Ayato ask " Who are you....,"." My name is Y/N, and this is my bedroom. Please, have a sit for awhile. I'll be researching something," I pointed to the bed.

" Let's see....those two are creepypasta for Genshin. Ngl, Ayato one is a bit uh....,".

  I shooked my head. But as creepy as they are, they're kinda a guest. Immediately I leave my room for a few minutes, and came back with a tray of boba, chocolate drink and some snacks.

" Have some. You must be hungry," I place the tray on the bed. The faceless man confused with the boba, that's when I tell him. " This are boba. You like it before," I smile.

  The male took a sip, and pause for a moment. And next thing you know, he enjoy it. For the black hair Albedo, he seems quite. But I figure he like the chocolate drink I gave.

But little did I know, my actions cause something interesting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All Genshin Male blinked. Some horrified, some confused, and some even try to slaughter entire region.

  Childe blinked as he pointed " Uh...Y/N. What. Is. That?"." Glitchy boys," I said calmly. Well, doing good things did gave something else.

The faceless Ayato hug me from behind, hands wrap at waist and his face nuzzle on my hair. The glitch Albedo hold my softly, and place his head on my shoulder.

Well, that leave a bitter taste in actual normal Ayato and Albedo. Ayato accidentally squeeze his boba drink hard, while Albedo broke his pencil while drawing.

" I was fixing my lagging PC when this two showed up. Since they kinda a guest, I bring them some snack,"

" Then sent them back! That faceless one is creepy!"

" Don't say that, they're nice,".

  I could heard a small whimper from Faceless Ayato. You couldn't see his expression, but his eyes tells everything. " See, Childe. You make him sad. Now apologize,"." What!?!?!".

" It's okay you two," I face both of them, gave them a headpats. They seems to be liking it, and starve for it. " He just jealous I don't show affection much to him,".

  Glitch Albedo use a paper to say a words, since he spoke like wingdings. The paper said " Can I hug you too?"." Aww, of course," I open my arms, and the black hair Albedo hug me tight.

" There, there. You're not creepy. You're pretty, both of you are," I pat the male's back. The faceless male also hug me, and that's boiling the other Genshin Male.

Xiao already on with his weapon " Xiao, even I thought I'm thinking the same thing, please don't,"." Dear me...that glitch Albedo is lucky," Kaeya sighed.

" Now, what should I do with both of you,".

" Program them back to your PC,"

  I look at Childe deadpan" Yeah, no. My PC can be reprogram again. So I'll send it to the workshop tomorrow,". I look back to both Genshin famous creepypasta.

" Unfortunately, some of the guys in this house have disrespectful taste on both you. But I don't. Since you two are such a nice boy, you both can stay in my room," I smile happily.

Both faceless Ayato and Glitch Albedo seems lighted up, and nod. While the others couldn't accept it " Hey, now you choosing love side!".

" Okay, Childe. You try to kill me once, try to destroy in entire nation and even try to destroy my old house one. So...yeah!" I exclaimed.

  With no hesitation, I drag the two boys away from the rest. While other suffer, normal Ayato and Albedo spoke with each other.

" Ah...our glitch self is lucky...,".

" I suppose it can't be help,"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I didn't know creepypasta characters can be this clingy.

  It seems both unormal look Ayato and Albedo are quite cute when they clingy on me. One will nuzzle behind my back, while the other one just rest himself on my lap.

" Are we monster....,"

" Of course not. I think you look handsome, Ayato,"

The faceless one nod with happiness, and doze off to sleep. The black haired male gaze up from my lap, as I slowly stroke his hair.

" You're beautiful too, Bedo. Have some rest, Kay?" I assure him. He nod, and doze off as well. I chuckle to their behavior. Perhaps there's a reason why the corrupted code happen to my computer
✦✧☾✧✦✦✧☾✧✦✦✧☾✧✦✦✧☾✧✦✦✧

Childe: WHAT THE FRICK DID YOU DO!

Author: Writing to suffer your ass, that's what

Aether: C...can I have a go next one?

Author: Oh, for Aether I don't mind

Childe: Hey! You play favor!

Author: You're too bloodthirst to be in any chapter.

Childe: *pointed to Scaramouche* But you can write about him!

Author: Oh yeah.... Most fan love him. So....

Childe: Goddamit. But you didn't write about Zhongli anymore.

Author: Ah no, cause my husband is here

Venti: Eh? Who–

Author: *carry Cyno* Been waiting for this bby for 2 years now

Cyno: What the....

Author: Oh yeah....Aether and Kazuha, youre up for next chapter. Then Gorou and Tighnari. Cyno and Xiao....

Kaeya: When's the tall male?

Author: .....Dunno, don't care
▼⁠◖V⁠V◗▼▼⁠◖V⁠V◗▼▼⁠◖V⁠V◗▼▼⁠◖V⁠V◗▼▼⁠◖V⁠V◗▼▼