Harassment

Mainly actually started on tumblr but boy am I upset.

Key note: stay away from unstable kpop fans. I didn't know the person was a kpop fan or someone who indulges in drama 24/7, but it is BAD.

Harassment is something we've probably encountered online.

I will note my worst ones for me was a woman 7 years older than me constantly stalking me, trying to paint me as a villain, and continually talks shit about me. Ever since I actually verbally talked to her, she stopped (probably because I stated something that destroyed the illusion she used to attack me with).

Now I have one with this tumblr user on my ass (we had a stupid argument and they're still mocking and harassing me cause of our disagreement) and they're coming over to wattpad. And considering I have the same username on both platforms, I KNOW THEY'RE GONNA COME AT ME HERE.

I already found out their name and blocked them, but lkjwdafjkdkljfkljjl

Be safe guys.

There's a lot of people out there that like to just continually make fun of you, degrade you, and will do anything to make you miserable. And it's worse if they have willing friends who join in.

Note this:

Block them.

Keep receipts of any harassment.

And report report report.

AND IF IT WORKS - Take it to your local police department about online harassment/cyberbullying/cyberstalking

I know some are shit, like my local one is bad, so I'm going to the city and possibly even state police for my issue.

BUT TAKE THESE POINTS