(Update) I'm Back!

As many of you have noticed, I haven't been here in forever.

Why?

Well, I don't use Wattpad on my desktop much and the app is always freezing up to where I can't use it.

I'm just one ios behind right now and just updated the app, so hopefully everything gets back into place!

Also, I may not post much for my stories for a while as I've changed how I write.

I'm writing the book first and then posting chapters weekly.

ALSO
If you're reading Colliding Elements, you will see it's all over the place and also the plot holes. Because of this, I'm stopping the one already published as an unfinished first draft. Just like Awakening, I will be writing the new and revised story completely before publishing any of it.

And for colliding elements, these will be some of the changes:

1. Kyle's last name will no longer be Mann. It will be Mendoza.
The reason for this is because I started CE with imagining Kyle to be mixed race (Latino, White, and Native American). I've failed at showing it and wish to fix up his character not only to help with inclusion, but also to flesh out his character more.

2. There will be a prologue and new story beginning.
This is pretty self explanatory. The intro I currently have sucks greatly.

3. The Elemental stones will be accessed differently.
This mainly means location. Because Hunter finding it in the king's castle... Doesn't really work well. Same with Jim finding the water stone in a random riverbed doesn't make sense either. The Water Aiders would hide it better than that.

4. The rankings for leaders of the elemental sis going to be organized.
This may not be noticed much, but it's for my sanity to keep things in order for the book.

5. There will be an informational guide book to go along with the remake.
This will be a separate book with information on Aiders/Destroyers, Pium, Malum, pure elemental powers and so on.

I'm not sure yet if Awakening or Colliding Elements will be launched first. I have some stuff to touch up on in Awakening.

I hope this helps for an update for you guys! Keep writing!