Follow and then Unfollowers

Please note I'm currently suffering through a migraine and experiencing a woozy state from it (might be the medicine treating it). My face is tingling, head is pounding, it feels like my brain is out of my head, fingers are shaking, and my tongue feels numb. If something doesn't make sense or I have typos in this rant, it's due to it messing with my head.

It's happened to me from time to time again, and I'm pretty sure it's happened to many of you here on Wattpad.

Now, this has been going on to me since I started here, and I'm glad it hasn't happened since I opened up my cover shop, or else I'd be royally mad.

There's those people on here who think it's fun to follow you for a day or even up to a week. But guess what? They end up unfollowing if you don't follow back.

Now, I'm grateful when random people follow be cause I think they enjoy my stories or want to see where I go on here and maybe when I professionally publish. I get all jittery inside.

What you chose to follow me? That's awesome!

Buuuut... You unfollow me just a few hours after I leave a thank you on your page. 😑

Why is that? Did you want me to follow you even if you have no books or ones I'm not interested in on you page?

Well, screw you too. I'm not dealing with shallow people like you.

I'm spending free time working on stuff I want to make a living out of. I spend my time busting out chapters for my stories and other books. I am working on being social on here to spread my name and make friends.

And all you do is follow me and expect me to follow back?

No.

I will not follow you back.

You're not interesting. Your book is most likely crap (so many have grammar and spelling issues, I can tell just by the title and bit of summary I see). You're following almost 1k people. And I see your activity feed is filled with you following people by the second.

All the reasons not to follow you.

Now, sometimes I call them out on it if they tell me to check out their work after they've unfollowed or something similar.

It pisses me off so much and I hate it.

Listen, if you're one of those people, then screw off right now. Your type are not welcome on my page.

If you want to see a similar rant. I have one in my writing tip book as it is a huge no no to do here on Wattpad as well.

Well... I'm going to go now. This migraine is killing me.

Feel free to drop a vote if this has happened to you.