Character Interests

If you're into a fandom, there's a chance you've fallen in love with a character whether they're good or evil, correct?

Well, continue to love them.

I don't know much about others, but I've been picked on a lot lately for the characters I call my husbandos (male equivalent of waifu in the anime fandoms). Like, why?

These people are fictional, and they can be loved even if they're psychotic or an asshole.

If Loki were real, most of his fans would actually know not to start a relationship with him because of his attitude and mischievous ways. I know I would be smart.

But like...

Why do people have to be hated on for who they love?

Like there's this mother from one series I despise, but if others love her character, then that's fine. Just don't try to convince me the abuse she put her sons through is okay.

I see it here on Wattpad a bit. I myself love Kisame from Naruto, but I've seen some very rude and nasty comments on some stories asking why girls would like him. It's ridiculous.

And the same thing has probably happened to people who like Thanos, Red Skull, and other villains others of us don't like. There's hate comments on many stories of disliked villains and heroes alike.

Stop with the hate on the fans who love a specific character.

And also...

Just stop bashing characters.