Sharing Content

You know how I've complained in the past about sharing their stuff with me? I still think that way here on Wattpad, mainly cause I'm busy af and don't have much time to read, except at bed time.

Well... I'm in a dilemma of how to share content atm myself.

I've shared on tumblr, with friends, discord, and Facebook.

It's hard to get people to bite, ya know?

I'm just frustrated myself rn. I'm trying to find ways to share/advertise on platforms and it's hard.

I know some people don't like it, but imma just plop in here since this is my book and does get the most traction.

If you're interested in high fantasy, action, dragons, and stories like the Hunger Games (aka, battle royale stories) then feel free to check out Darren's Game on my page!

It is for NaNoWriMo and I'm trying to get back to story writing with this yearly challenge. So except errors, but I will fix them after I complete the book.

Idk how else to advertise, but this tbh is a tip I recommend. If you have a popular book, it's a good way to advertise your up and coming stories. I've seen it in books I've read on here and find it's more suitable to do instead of commenting on people books/pages or sending them in DMs.

It's annoying a bit for some, but eh. Whatever. Angry people stay angry.