Overdone Scenes Part I (Story Chapter)

We've all seen these type of intros before, and if you like cringe stories, then get ready for this chapter, as I'm gonna make some cliché stories for you all to read!

This rant will be done story style with the utmost exaggerations on things are are annoying as hell in these cliché story intros. For our cliché female, let's call her Alex. Our cliché male, Ryder. Other cliché names will be mentioned as we continue on.

No. 1

The alarm clock beeped over and over, making me roll over in my bed and slam my hand on the machine.

"Just five more minutes..." I mumbled to the object.

"Alex," I hear my mom from downstairs yell my name.

I lifted my head from the covers and opened my blue orbs, seeing a mess of my ugly and unattractive blonde hair. "What?" I yelled back at her.

"You don't want to be late on your first day, do you? Get ready and down here!"

Not wanting to be late, I jumped, literally, out of bed and went over to my closet. It was obvious that I was the new girl, and my name is Alex Smith. My mom and I live together, and we're pretty poor too.

Not wanting to anger her any more than I had, it was time to get dressed. The first thing I grabbed was a pair of Diesel ripped jeans and a black belt from Versace. To compliment the ugly clothes was a black Gucci blouse I had and a pair of Jimmy Choo pumps. God... I wish I wasn't so poor. These clothes are ugly!

I then went to brush my long blonde hair. It fell in waves across my back and glistened like gold and honey in the sun from the window. Feeling disgusted with the ugly locks, I threw it up into a messy bun and went on to put on my makeup. After my entire face was painted, I posed in the mirror and made duck lips before taking a picture on my phone. It looked terrible, but even so, I uploaded it to Instagram for a daily photo, making sure to filter it and then hashtag it with #nofilter. And to top it off, I threw on my glasses since I was a nerd.

"Alex, hurry up!"

"I'm coming mom!" I ran down the four flights of stairs in our house, seeing my reflection in their shining wood. Gosh, our stairs were wood, we are too dang poor!

"Have a good day sweetie!"

"Bye mom, I love you!"

scene

No. 2

I couldn't believe I had such a boring first hour! And to think I will have to attend it whenever the author wants something serious to happen in there. I hate this school already!

I mumbled to myself as I continued through the hallway, following the flow of students as I looked at my schedule and school map and nowhere else. I took a turn and slammed into a wall. How am I that stupid? I hit a wall? Ow, that actually hurt a bit. I should probably watch where I'm going.

As I rub my forehead and look up, the wall talks to me. "Hey, stupid, watch where you're going."

My blue orbs meet with beautiful green ones and a blush starts to heat up my cheeks, my face ones, not my buttocks. The wall standing in front of me was smoking hot. Wait... He's not a wall, but a person!

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" I squeaked out and bowed in apology like they do in anime.

He just scoffed in annoyance. "Watch where you're going, nerd."

Wait? Did he call me a nerd? Ugh... And he looks smoking and popular too, or maybe just a player. People will know I'm hideous now!

I shied away from him and ran off to class. People were already staring at me and whispering.

"Was that nerd talking to Ryder Cole? What a slut!"

Scene

Alright. There's two overused scenes we see constantly here on the site! As someone who finds these boring, and now a laughing stock, I'll hopefully make these very parody like for the next chapter on it to come!