Wattpad App (Kinda Rant?)

Okay, this isn't a rant really, maybe a little...

BUT THANK YOU FOR NOT CRASHING ANYMORE

My Wattpad app has been crashing since September 1st and I just fixed the problem today.

Not from my iPhone 7 being a piece of updating shit.

Not from from freeing up space on my phone.

And not from deleting books in my library or works. (That would kill me if I had to delete my many ideas)

For once, uninstalling and reinstalling the app has worked.

Never in the past has that method fixed my app glitch outs.

Wattpad,

Thank you for making that method finally work. <3

###

Okay, I know I've written about it before, but I kinda want to explain what I mean by the app crashing.

I'd tap the icon and enter. Just after switching over to notifications, my phone would freeze. I could hit my home button and go to my home screen, but Wattpad was frozen.

This is what would happen:

1. I'd wait for it to respond, but it'd simply crash. Keeping the app open and trying to touch the icon didn't work, neither did forcing the app shut.

2. I'd immediately close the app when this happened and go to tap the icon. The app wouldn't open at least for a minute before allowing me to get to the Wattpad home on my phone.

I thought maybe since I downloaded Adblock for Whisper, Tumblr, Township, and Webkinz  that maybe the blocker was the issue. I turned that off and got on the app (I never turn it off simply because I'm lazy) but it still crashed.

But you know what?

After a long conversation with a chick from Wattpad on app support, I got it working again.

I can now write my stories on the go again!

And I'll hopefully get my revised version of Awakening out some time soon!