Vaping Ad

Okay, Wattpad. I'm hoping you're doing more than just spread lies that this company has been doing...

 I'm hoping you're doing more than just spread lies that this company has been doing

Also, side note. Wattpad doesn't allow screenshots? I got an Apple ID error even though the image was formatted to jpeg and not heic. 😒

For those of you who don't know, The Real Cost is a company that focused on cigarettes mostly years back, at least when they came to my school and all that to teach us the dangers of smoking.

Now instead of targeting a roll of paper with 2k+ chemicals and tobacco in it, they're targeting vape. Vape is a water based material that has tobacco, sometimes no tobacco. It is also usually flavored as I remember smelling bubblegum a LOT my freshman year of university (and I found out later it was someone vaping on my floor).

Now, if you know your stuff (and I'm not that street smart btw) then you know buying vape juice from a safe source (like a legal smoking shop where there are rules and checks on what they sell) is completely fine. Vaping is a LOT safer than smoking a cigarette or a cigar.

The vaping that is dangerous is the kind where people buy their vape juice on the black market or from shady dealers.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

The Real Cost is saying "metal shards" based on how they found it in the black market versions. But they just group all vape together, and that pisses me off.

Yes, vapes can be dangerous, but it's more for the nicotine addiction and how some people act when addicted. Yes, they can be dangerous if not purchased from a safe source. But overall, they're much safer than ANY tobacco product as the amount of tobacco in them is very minimal or none (depending on the user's preference).

So, Wattpad, you better be careful with how you advertise. My friends and I hate how this company demonizes vaping when those friends of mine who do vape go to legal smoking stores for their materials where everything is SAFE.

Can you not let this company run false advertisements on your app and website? It's bad since MANY people on here are still children. Legit, my book viewers are majorly in the 13-18 age range. They don't know the real information yet like me and other adults do.