Begone TERF

So, as I wake up this morning, a beautiful day where I will be traveling a lot, I get slammed with notifications from the LGBT+ newsletter I follow.

J.K. Rowling

A name we love and admire, right?

Wrong.

For over a year I've been wondering if Rowling is transphobic and it was confirmed this morning from the LGBT+ newsletter I follow.

Those who don't have twitter or don't know this news, here is the tweet:

Now Maya... The woman Rowling is defending has made transphobic tweets about her trans female coworkers and her job fired her for it as it counts as being discriminatory.

Rowling defending Maya in saying trans women have penises and shouldn't have a "woman's position" not only is the typical TERF mindest, but also very discriminatory and oppressive.

I love Harry Potter, I really do. But I can't enjoy the series or even read my books knowing Rowling supports the exclusion of trans women for women's rights.

I was actually going to write a Harry Potter fanfiction too and post it here, but now I shall scrap it as I don't want to contribute to a fandom where the author oppressed and discriminates against my friends and family who are trans.

If you agree with Rowling or Maya here, I will block you. I have my stance on the transgender community and support them 100%. If you yourself are a TERF or are transphobic, you will be removed as this is my book for my ranting and opinions.

But if you're like me right now and very angry and salty to get this confirmation Rowling is transphobic and a TERF, then here is a photo of my precious dog to calm you down hopefully.

Until next time!

Until next time!