Natural ya say? (Non-Wattpad)

Okay, so since yesterday something funky has been going on with me. I got super hungry, ate a bunch of food, and then got dizzy. Now today it's been this:

Dizzy
Eat food
No more dizzy
2 hours pass
Dizzy
Eat food
No more dizzy

And it continues...

I'm pretty sure I've said in earlier chapters that I'm thin. Well, on top of that, I'm in the category of ectomorph when it comes to the three body types.

After telling my mom about today's events, she has come to the conclusion my blood sugar is at a low and I need natural sugars and carbs to raise it.

So, knowing what my psychology teacher said about the body types (as apparently our body type can have influence on our personality while we develop in the womb), I might be hypoglycemic...

Ectomorphs are high risk of becoming hypoglycemic. And it can be deadly if you don't take care of yourself properly.

For those who don't know what that is, it's basically severe low blood pressure where you need to have a bunch of snacks throughout the day along with your three big meals.

It's similar to what a type 1 diabetic has to do, but no insulin shots are involved.

So, taking into account all of this information I have, this means I should go buy juice as water isn't doing anything for my dizziness or headache due to the low blood sugar.

I went to the small little marketplace my college has on campus and saw that Tropicana was the cheapest juice they had. Both the 12oz and 15.2oz drinks are same price, so I go for the big ones because it's better value.

Well, they have orange juice in this size but not my favorite fruit juice: cranberry.

So I go for the small cranberry because, hey, that woman time is coming and cranberry juice helps me a lot at that time!

Now I'm back in my dorm room after buying these. I get their expiration dates written down on my little sign on the fridge and put the OJ away. I want a sip of my cranberry.

Now, to see how helpful it will be, I read the nutrition.

Boy, am I pissed at this...

The second main ingredient is high fructose corn syrup

Excuse me?

Why the hell is there a processed sugar in this? Shouldn't the natural sugar from the cranberry be enough?

Processed sugar is a intense crash killer. This ingredient will do nothing to relieve me of the pain and suffering I'm going through. And even if it does, it's only for maybe half an hour at max it will alleviate the pain!

I'd freaking gummy bears did nothing, then this surely won't work either.

Tropicana, make your damn drinks more natural!