Opinions? (Harry Potter)

Okay, I've talked about this before in my rant book about how I do not like J.K. Rowling.

I still do not like her as she excludes trans women and is basically working against trans rights.

Originally, I said in the older chapter (Begone TERF) that because of this I wouldn't write the Harry Potter fan fiction I have had in my head since I was 12 (I'm 22 now, so that tells you how old this whole story I've had has been manifesting in my mind)

Many of us who are around the same age as me or older grew up with Harry Potter and we loved it. I still enjoy the series, but I won't buy anything related to HP now since the money goes to Rowling.

But at the same time (thanks to a talk with my coworker) I want to write what I want to and have fun.

I'm just conflicted because we have a terf author here but an amazing series that I grew up with and loved every moment of.

Should I write my Harry Potter fan fiction? It's basically like a side story of another Hogwarts student going through her own journey at the school (very much based on myself tbh since I found my house, Slytherin, gets bad rep plus people painted me as a villain growing up cause I didn't follow the norm and called out people hurting me or friends).

I just don't know atm.

The main thing I don't want is people thinking "Summer is now associating with Rowling" cause I don't want to. I'd even put a disclaimer at the beginning saying I don't want it related to her at all and I will never line my fan fiction work with her.

Just what are your guys' thoughts?