Drama

Drama... All of us have experienced some type of drama, whether it's huge or small.

Here on Wattpad, drama is everywhere, and I don't mean the genre or theme!

People are always gossiping about others, backstabbing, blackmailing, etc. The list just goes on and on.

Now, I do admit I do some gossiping and talk bad about some people on here. But it's privately with friends where it happens, and I make sure not to tell a peep to others, especially when it could cause serious backlash.

To those of you who openly do it for ridicule (ha, Cinderella pun) are pathetic. Why must you cause things that just stir up the pot?

Venting to a friend is good, and maybe having a laugh or two about the person you don't like is also fine. But never spread it to others or make it public! It should be kept secret like wetting the bed would be!

Not only is this bullying, but it's also going to make yourself look bad. Don't do it.

Drama on here causes so many problems.

And while I haven't had any actual drama happen to me, I've seen how it's affected other people. They lose friends, they get backstabbed, and they also delete their accounts (sometimes).

Drama in general sucks. It's only good when it's that soap opera kind you can eat popcorn to (more of a joke here, still don't do it).

Keep drama in the books and out of friendships. You'll save yourself from stress and emotional wear and tear.