Dear AOT/SNK Fandom

Okay, I know not all of us reading here are in the Attack on Titan fandom, but I need to make this because there's this one little pet peeve of mine that I see here on Wattpad a lot.

I'm a Levi fangirl, got it? So I like reading Levi x Readers every once in a while.

Whether the story is in an AU or in the original world, it seems the author makes Petra the villain. I don't know why, but they do.

Why is she the villain you may ask?

Well, in the anime (and probably manga, just not that far into it yet) there's a few scenes showing Petra admiring Levi. There's also a moment when the Survey Corps comes back from their mission outside the walls and Petra's family goes to Levi to talk to him.

You know what they say to Levi? They tell him how Petra was looking for a future with him.

So BOOM. It is canon that Petra has a thing for Levi. But what do fan fic authors do to Petra? They make her a villain!

Seriously... I see it in almost every Levi x Reader out there...

Petra is a sweetie. Yes, many of us don't like her, but stop painting her as the bad guy. Can't there be a fan fic where she supports the reader being with Levi instead of trying to sabotage their relationship?

PETRA IS A GOOD GIRL. STOP MAKING HER EVIL.

So please, fellow AOT/SNK fan members, think of this when you write a Levi x Reader or a ship where Levi isn't paired with Petra. Because she shouldn't be made into an evil person when she's genuinely sweet and kindhearted in the anime and manga.