Communication (Non-Wattpad)

I know it isn't a Wattpad subject, but I'm pretty peeved off with my new doctor and just need to vent.

Now first off, I happen to have anxiety that constantly skyrockets and also am on a depression rollercoaster (which thankfully hasn't hit a dip in a while). Because of these mental issues I have, I'm on a medication to help my hormones keep them under control.

Now, it's a daily pill. Once in the morning everyday.

I'm more likely to have a breakdown from something going wrong if it's out of my system. As in I'll cry and throw a fit if I get angry. I'll cry if I get frustrated with something not going the right way. And also, I have panic attacks caused by PTSD triggers from aggressive drivers.

This medicine helps lessen these issues and helps me live stress free. So it's essential I don't run out.

So, I noticed I had only a few left and text my mom. She goes to call our local pharmacy to fill it as she's the one with a car (dad took mine for work).

So after a few days, our pharmacy calls her back saying they couldn't find my new migraine doctor (only doctor I currently have) in the system, so they called the place of practice and told them to respond back. They never did.

Now that right there pissed me off.

Their place is one of the most popular neurological clinics in the United States and communicates with patients all the way in California, yet they can't call a pharmacist back? What bs

So, I called them last night after my classes. They don't answer and it's already getting close to 6pm. Pretty sure they were busy and closing.

I went to call again today during my break in between classes and it's only a FEW MOMENTS after 12. Their messaging system?

"We are currently on lunch break from 12 to 1:30. Please call back then."

I want to flip the damn table in front of me right now.

My next class is across campus and I need to start walking at 1:30 to get to it. And service sucks here on campus, so I can't walk and talk to them.

It irritates me so much that they won't pick up their phone to listen to one of their patients or simply call the pharmacist back. It's quick and easy to do. 😑