Overdone Scenes: II (Story Chapter)

Okay, I should be working on my fair entries, but I want to write this so bad rn lol

Scene 1

The cafeteria was already crowded. After seeing every table filled with groups of people cliques, which I knew I could never be a part of, I went to go sit on the floor and eat my prison food.

I ate the food slowly, watching everyone as they had their own little groups. Cheerleaders all gossiping and sharing lipstick. The nerds who were working on homework. Geeks playing on their outdated Nintendo DS systems. Oh, and then Ryder's table... 

Wait, he didn't have anyone sitting with him?!

I stood up to start walking over to him, but a random girl grabbed my shoulder and grinned ear to ear. 

"Hey, bestie! How have you been?" She had long brown hair that was gorgeous. Not to mention she had curves in all the right places too. But the crazy part? She didn't wear glasses! She had to be a hottie!

"Uh, hey?" I awkwardly wave to her. "I'm Alex, I'm guessing you're the girl who's now by bff?"

"Yup! You can call me Rachel!" Rachel linked her arm through my arm and dragged me to a table where another girl and one boy sat. "Hey, guys, this is Alex!"

The other girl was short and somewhat chubby. Her dirty blonde hair was a short bob that was spiked at the end. She wore a sweater and also had thick-framed glasses like me. She was definitely gonna be the DUFF of our group.

"H-Hey..." She stuttered. "I'm Sally."

I smiled at her. "Hello! And who are you?" I looked at the boy, who happened to be wearing a pastel top with baby blues and pinks decorating it in a striped pattern along with super tight skinny jeans. He had amazing styled hair and... makeup on?

"Heyyyy," he greeted me. "I'm Todd. The biggest and baddest bitch here at the table!"

I could hear how feminine he sounded. He was so straight!

"Oh, and I'm gay." Todd rested his head in his hands and turned his head as a dude walked by, giving said boy a flirty wink.

Rachel sat down and I sat next to her. We both ate our food.

"So, I have a question for you, Alex. Are you dating Ryder Cole?!" Rachel asked.

"Wait, what?! He's so smoking hot!" Todd fanned himself as he looked up to daydream.

"Huh?" I was so confused. "Not really, but he's cute."

Rachel squealed. "I SHIP YOU TWO SO MUCH! But..." Rachel leaned in and whispered in my ear. "See that blonde hottie over there?"

I turned around and saw a blonde girl sitting at a table filled with cheerleaders. She too was wearing the uniform, her boobs barely contained by the top. I could see her thong from where I sat with how short her skirt was. 

"That's Tiffany, Ryder's ex."

Oh sh!t...

Scene 2

I walked to my next class quickly and took my seat.

"Class, we have a new student!"

Didn't I already get this earlier in the story?

The teacher didn't go on any longer about it though and immediately started on the lecture. Wait, what was she doing having a photo of birth control on the board?

"Today we are going to go over types of birth control as STDs are going to be our next subject." The teacher said. "It's also we go over this so those reading know how safe sex doesn't appear in teen fiction much and that condoms and things like birth control help!"

I listened to her lecture on the subject, writing down notes as she talked. While I'm telling my story, I can still hear her, don't worry.

"Now that we have this done, I'd like to announce something. You're going to have a partner project!"

Everyone groaned. But me? I panicked!

It's my first day here and I have to already do a project?!

"But," the teacher started, "I'm picking your names from a cup and pairing you off that way."

She pulled the first names out. "Tiffany and Candy."

The blonde from earlier that I saw high fived the girl next to her. I guess Candy is one of her minions.

"Because I want to, Rachel, Todd, and Sally will be our three man group right off the bat."

Awe man. I wanted to be in a group with Sally the most. She looks like she's a nerd, she'd totally do all of the work. 

"I said all the other names already since the author writing me is a lazy person, so the last two names in my cup are Ryder and Alex!" 

Wait what?!

I'm with Ryder?!

We all move seats to get with our partners. I look over in Tiffany's direction and see her glaring at me. Jelly much? I discretely flip her off before sitting in the desk next to Ryder.

"Hey, I'm Alex! We've met before!" I greeted him.

Ryder turned to me with a dark look. "Do I know you?"

"Uhhh... The hallway earlier today. I ran into you."

He rolled his eyes and faced forward, just saying "You're the idiot nerd I hit."

It was then the teacher told us the project. "For this project, you guys are to craft a sculpture of one of these items I talked about today. No using one of the actual items. It must be handcrafted and shown as a large model! Please also put facts about them and how they work for the sex they're intended for. Each group gets to pick their item. Write your names on the list thats going around."

We soon got the paper and I saw only two that were left: Condom or the pill...

"What should we do?" I asked.

"Just pick one." Ryder replied.

Instead of thinking, I just scribbled our names down on one slot. I looked and read which one I had selected.

We were doing the pill.

scene

How was that? Enjoy these cliche drabbles? Suggest other ones below if you want to see more of these!