Spock

"C'mon Spock, this'll be fun! Trust me" You say, trying to pull your friend Spock to the top floor. "This is the tallest building in New York!"

You and Spock had taken a vacation from Starfleet academy to go to New York.

"I do not know what we are doing, but I feel it will be dangerous." Spock said, causing you to roll your eyes and laugh. "What do you find amusing?"

"Nothing it's just you are really worried. We'll be fine." You said. When you two reached the top floor, you walked him over to the railing. There was a seven inch gap between the glass and the railing. It was a straight down drop from there. Over 900 floors! You drag Spock over to the rail, his hand tightening on yours as you walk him to the metal bars. 

"C'mon, stand on the railing." You tell him as you step onto the railing. He hesitantly takes your hand and steps onto the railing. "Now lean forward."

You leaned your head on glass, Spock did the same, following your lead. You could see most of New York from there and you could almost see the lobby floor from 900 floors above it.

"Fascinating." Spock said as he looked out. "This city is beautiful."

"It is isn't it?" You ask, looking out at the skyline.

"The cities beauty is nothing compared to the beauty of you." Spock said, moving down off the railings perch. You got down as well and looked at him.

"Wow, Spock." You say, trying to find words. But, you couldn't find anything to respond with to what he said.

"Was that not correct? I did some research. I am sorry if my comment upset you." Spock said, looking at the floor.

"No Spock, you didn't upset me. I'm just shocked." You tell him, close to tears.

"You are crying?"

"That's just the nicest thing anyone has every said to me." You tell him, wiping your eyes just a little. Suddenly, he pulled you into a hug.

"Will you go on a date with me while we are still in New York?" He asked while rubbing your back.

"Of course." You answer wiping your eyes.

AUTHORS NOTE:

I hope you liked it @Juliet22Fujioka .(let me know if I spelt that wrong)
I got this idea while watching Ferris Bueller's Day Off. That movie is awesome.