Chekov

Waking up with a migraine is one of the worst things. All you want to do is lay back down on your bed and go back to sleep, but sadly you had to go to work. Groggily and sickly, you walked into the bathroom. Your boyfriend, Pavel, had woken up when you got out of bed. You weren't very careful when you got up.

"Y/N, are you okay?" He muttered, still half asleep.

"I'll be fine." You say, closing the bathroom door. After you showered and got dressed, you threw up from being nauseous. That only made your head hurt worse.

"Are you alright in there?" Pavel yelled through the door.

"No." You answer, not feeling like lying. You pulled yourself up to brush your teeth.

"Do you want me to come in?" He asked. You cringed. The yelling was making your head hurt.

You finished brushing your teeth and rinsing your mouth, answered him. "Yes, please." You muttered the last part.

Pavel opened the door to see you laying on the ground. "C'mon." He muttered making you stand. He helped you get back to bed, and lay down. "What's wrong?"

"My head is killing me." You say, very quiet.

"Mhm. On a scale of one to ten how bad?" He asked, lowering his voice so he wouldn't hurt you.

"Nine." You mutter.

"Alright. I'm going to shower. Try to sleep." Pavel said kissing your forehead.

You tried to sleep, but found it impossible. Pavel seemed to be dropping every thing in the shower. All you could here was things dropping, then Pavel cursing. It was keeping you awake.

He walked out of the bathroom wearing a pair of pants. "Did the noises wake you?" He whispered.

"No, loud noises and yelling every minute didn't wake me up." You say, trying sound sarcastic, but the noise of your voice hurt.

"I'm really sorry." He whispered quietly opening a drawer to get one of his yellow shirts.

"Don't think of it." You mutter, rolling over.

"I still have ten minutes before I need to leave." Pavel said, laying next to you, his arm wrapped around you. "I'll just cuddle for a little bit, maybe it'll make you feel better." He whispered so quiet it was barely audible.

You don't respond, any movement hurt. "I'll let Doctor McCoy know you won't be at work. Love you." Pavel said kissing your forehead and leaving. When the door opened, the lights of the hallway hurt your eyes.

Later that day, your head still hurt. You hadn't been able to really sleep, and every time you woke up your head hurt worse. Pavel came by on his lunch break to see how you were doing. You weren't awake so he just left a note.

Y/N,

Stopped by to see how you were doing. You were asleep, so I'm just going to leave. I left some food, please eat it. And drink water. Lots of water.

Love, Pavel.

That really hurt to read. After work, Pavel went straight to his quarters. You were asleep again, only this time, he laid next to you. He wrapped his arm around your waist and fell asleep next to you.

You woke up to a warm presence by you. You slowly rolled over, feeling much better, to see Pavel. His face was inches from yours. To wake him up, you kissed him on the lips. He opened his eyes.

"Hello, feeling better?" He asked.

"Much better. Thank you for the little you did." You say.

"Oh well thanks. I didn't do much did I?"

"Not much. But I still love you."

"I still love you too."

~~~~~~

Idea commented by @Kaitlynanon
I hope you liked it!