Chekov

Why did they have to cut the scene above from Into Darkness? I love how the crew just stared at Kirk.

"C'mon, Y/N, it's fun! You'll love it!" Your boyfriend, Pavel, insisted as he dragged you to a Ferris wheel.

"I don't like heights too much." You say, trying to get him to change his mind. It didn't seem to be working.

"It'll be fun! Trust me! I'll protect you!" Pavel said. He was getting more and more excited.

"Fine." You grumble, following him onto the ride. It was one of the old old styles that would rock back and forth.

A bar was placed across your lop. The pier where the two of you were was wonderful at night. Different lights shown from rides even though the sun hadn't fully set.

The Ferris wheel started with a jolt. You grabbed Pavel's hand and the bar. Your breath quickened and your heart raced.

"Pavel, I hate this." You mutter, hanging on to the bar.

"I know, but maybe we will be stuck at the top." Pavel muttered, amazed by the view. You had to admit, it was beautiful.

The sun was still orange and it was setting over the water. White waves broke on the surface. Pavel was laughing to himself and smiling. You were gripping his hand and the metal bar tighter than ever. Your fingers were getting sore.

After a couple of times around, the ride jerked to a stop. You gasped and moved closer to Pavel. "You're okay." He said, giving your arm a squeeze.

"No I'm not." You mutter, your eyes fixed on Pavel's.

"Maybe this will make you feel better." Pavel muttered, kissing you. The ride jerked again to start and you screamed. Pavel just laughed.