Sulu

All day you hadn't felt good. Your nose was stuffy and raw, your throat and head ached. Throughout the day, your friend, Spock, gave you weird looks. He must know you were getting sick. Eventually, he gave up on coping with the sniffling. "Y/N, if you are ill, you might want to either go to sickbay or back to your quarters. Being here you may contaminate and make others ill as well. As your boss, I command you to leave until you are better."

"Alright," you mutter standing up to leave. Spock nodded a quick apology before returning to his work.

The walk to your room was long and painful. The lights were truly blinding and you were sure you had fallen a couple times. Crew members were giving you strange looks and a couple even offered to help you. You refused and kept walking.

A familiar person walked by and freaked out. It took a few seconds for you to recognize the thick Russian accent of Chekov.

"Y/N, Y/N, can you hear me?" he kept asking. You weren't sure if you answered or not, everything was blurry and hard to understand what was happening. All you remember was everything going black.

For Doctor McCoy, a seventeen year old boy carrying a twenty-three year old women into his sickbay is not a good sign. Nurses swarmed the women and Chekov. McCoy never got to see who the girl was, but when he did, he realised it was Y/N. She wasn't in good shape.

A strange sickness must have entered her on an away mission. That would mean they might have a cure, but they might not. Chekov explained everything he knew about this. One nurse had called Spock. No one even though to call your boyfriend, Hikaru Sulu.

Waking up to an upset boyfriend and an ache is not fun. Eventually, Chekov had the intelligence to call Hikaru, who was upset about not being told earlier. You were laying in a bed, Hikaru and Chekov on your left, and McCoy on the right.

"What happened?" you mutter, slowly opening your eyes. The lights were dimmed, so they didn't hurt that bad.

"Good, your awake." McCoy said, looking at a chart. "You got this poison on an away mission. It takes weeks to take affect, but luckily we have antidotes. How are you feeling? You fainted and Chekov carried you here."

"M' head hurts." You mumble, barely audible to them.

"That'll be normal. You are aloud to go back to your quarters, as long as you're not alone. Sulu and Chekov have volunteered to watch after you since their shifts are at different times this week. They'll carry you there. Take these every six hours." McCoy explained, handing you a bottle of pills.

Over the next few days, Chekov and Hikaru watched you. Chekov typically told you about warp cores or watched movies with you. Hikaru would lay next to you and cuddle. He would kiss your cheek and tell you how much he loves you. It was like mini dates, just sweeter.