Kirk

Little bit of a touchy subject. It's about bullying, so if your not comfortable with it, please don't read.

Today couldn't be worse. You had been being bullied for the past couple of years, and today they had made it worse.

Everyone that had bullied you in the past, was bullying you today. They were saying some of the cruelest taunts and insults you've ever heard. You kept a straight face during all of it, but the instant you left, you burst into tears.

Sad, you flopped down on your bed in your quarters and sobbed. Your head and throat began to ache from crying. There was one thing that helped you through this, thinking of your twin brother, Jim Kirk.

He had always helped you through things like this. Jim was not only your brother, he was your best friend.

"Y/N?! Y/N?!" You heard a voice yell from outside your door.

"Who is it?" You yell back, looking up from your pillow.

"It's Jim." The voice said. Your eyes widened and you sat up.

"Just a minute." You yell, running into the bathroom. You tried to get the crying look off, but it didn't really work.

You opened the door to be greeted by a smiling Jim Kirk. He hugged you tight and laughed.

"I missed you! I haven't seen you for two years." Jim muttered, continuing to hug you.

"I missed you too." You say, burying your head into his chest. It felt good to be back in your brothers arms. He used to do that when you were kids and you weren't feeling well. It really did help. "Come in."

Jim walked in and sat down in a chair. He looked up at you and his face suddenly twisted to concern.

"Are you okay? Were you crying?" Jim suddenly asked, standing up to look at your face.

"No. No, I'm fine." You say, walking over to the food replicator to get some drinks.

A couple weeks have passed and Jim was still here. You were still being bullied and Jim was getting worried. You weren't acting normal.

Today your bullies decided to hurt you even more. For twenty minutes they tormented you. You kept a straight face and didn't give them the satisfaction.

Suddenly, a loud voice yelled from behind you, "HEY! Get away from my sister!"

You turned to see Jim angrily running toward you and the bullies.

"Why should we?" One of the boys said smugly.

"Because if you don't, I'm going to hurt you." Jim said, calm and cool.

"We're not scared of you." One of the girls intervened.

"Why not? You should be." Jim added.

"If your so sure you can beat us in a fight, than fight us." A different girl said.

"I'm a StarFleet captain. I'm not going to fight you. C'mon Y/N, let's go." Jim said, motioning for you to walk with him.

"Afraid you'll hurt your pride! So what if your a captain, we don't care. Fight us! Don't be such a chicken, fight us!" They taunted Jim.

"Alright that's it." Jim muttered, before turning around and running at the group.

The next fifteen minutes was a blur. All it was was punches and kicks. Jim was holding them off pretty well, but he was taking a beating. You kept yelling for him to step down, but he wouldn't.

Later that night, you were patching up Jim in your quarters. He was sporting some major cuts and bruises.

"Why did you do that?" You ask, eventually.

"They were hurting my sister and I couldn't let that happen." Jim answered, looking over at you.

"Thanks," You mutter as you hug him. You just held onto him and sobbed.

"Hey, hey. It's okay. They aren't going to hurt you anymore." Jim muttered, holding you tight.

"Your the best brother anyone could ask for." You say, choking on sobs.

"I know. You're great sister." Jim muttered, holding you close. "As long as I'm alive, no one will hurt you. Your my sister, and anyone who hurts you will die."

~~~~~~~

Requested by Superwholock0799
Hope you liked it! Sorry it wasn't quite what you wanted.