Spock

"I'm still not thrilled about this." Your brother, Jim Kirk, said sitting next to you. You were sitting with your boyfriend, Spock, holding hands, eating lunch.

"I know, Jim, but I like him and you know him. Anyway, if he hurts me, your work with him and know how to hurt people." You say, holding up your hand that you were holding with Spock. Jim smiled and went back to eating.

"There's an away mission this afternoon. I want you and Spock to go. I need to people in the science field. I won't be going." Jim said, looking up at you two.

You and Spock were alone on this planet. Both of you were in this village. It was quite beautiful, kids ran around everywhere. Women and men were hunting and cooking. Some of the officials showed you the main building. As you and Spock were sitting, waiting for them to return, you heard a clicking.

Confused, you and Spock looked around. It started getting faster and faster. Spock suddenly jumped up.
"Y/N, run!" He yelled, pushing you towards the door. You tripped and Spock stepped in front of you.

A large blast shook through building. Originating in the room where you were. Spock was blown out the door. He dropped two floors, landing on his side. The Enterprise had been alerted. Spock was beamed aboard, but you didn't really have a heat signature, so they couldn't find you. You were unconscious and barely alive.

"Spock! Get up now or I'll slap you to wake up!" A distant voice yelled to Spock. "SPOCK!!!"

Spock slowly shifted, acknowledging pain. He opened his eyes, just as a hand slapped him across his face. "Captain," Spock muttered.

"Spock!!!" Jim Kirk yelled, crying. "Spock, she's dead Spock. Or so we think, we can't find her. Spock, what happened? SPOCK!"

"Captain, she might be dead?" Spock asked more then said. Spock opened his eyes to see Jim Kirk crying by his bed.

Jim nodded and continued crying. "We can't find her."

Spock closed his eyes again to take in the information. "Captain, can we beam down to the planet to find her?" Spock asked, sitting up.

"I don't want to beam down to a planet to find my sister dead, but I'll go." Jim agreed. "Careful getting up, you're hurt pretty bad."

Spock stood up, mindful of his many injuries. Doctor McCoy insisted on him hung with incase something went wrong with Spock.

The planet has changed drastically. Everyone wanted to hurt them. Spock led them to the building where the explosion took place. They walked inside, careful, scared at what they might find.

"There." Spock said, seeing a figure under some debris. The three of them
move the debris off of you.

Jim slowly kneeled down next to you. Tears started streaming down his face. He took your hand, not noticing the temperature. He put your hand by his face and he cried.

McCoy pulled out a tri-corder and scanned your body. "Jim." He muttered, putting his hand on you neck for a pulse. "She's alive."

Jim looked up slowly and noticed your hand was warm, not cold. "Enterprise, four to beam up." Spock said into a communicator. The four of you beamed up, a medical party waiting. The crew must have thought you'd need medical when three beamed down and four are beaming up.

You woke up two weeks later. Spock was sitting by your bed, meditating. "Spock." You choke out.

"Y/N?" Spock muttered, looking over at you.

"Spock." You say again, smiling a little. "Spock, what happ-"

You were cut off by Spock kissing you. "I'm so glad you're okay." He whispered, kissing you again.

"Me too. What happened?" You ask, sitting up. It was quite painful, your entire body was covered in burns.

"There was an explosion. You were injured." Spock explained. "I'm glad you're alright."

"Glad you're alright too."

~~~~~~~~

Requested by @Tt3923
Hope you liked it!!