Kirk

"He's beautiful." Your husband, Jim, said as he saw his son for the first time. He was offshore when you went into labor and had the baby. He had been kidnapped and held in a cell.

"Yes, he is." You say smiling at your son. He had Jim's blue eyes and your hair. You put your finger up to his tiny hand and his fingers wrapped around yours.

"Can I hold him please?" Jim asked looking at you with big eyes.

"Of course," you say handing him over. He looked tiny in Jim's arms.

"Hi there. Sorry I wasn't here when you were born. I ran into some trouble. But I'm glad to meet you. I've sorta 'watched' you for nine months. Only on scanners of course. Glad to meet you." He said, bouncing him up and down. Your son was smiling and giggling.

"What should we name him?" Jim asked as he handed your son back to you.

"I don't know." You say taking him back.

"How about Jaxon George Kirk." Jim suggests. "Jax for short."

"I love it." You say, looking at Jaxon's eyes. He was starting to fall asleep and his eyes were slowly closing. You kissed his forehead. Jim picked him up and set him in a sickbay crib.

"Great job." Jim said kissing you.

"Thanks. Do you think I'll be a good mom?" You ask him.

"Are you kidding? You'll be the best mom ever!" He responds. "What about me. Am I a good dad?"

"You'll be great!" You say kissing him again.

" I hate to break this up, but, Y/N has to rest. I'll need you'll leave for a while Jim." McCoy said walking into the room.

"Alright, alright. Just give me three more minutes." Jim said. McCoy nods and leave the room.

"I love you, Y/N" he said kissing you. "I love you Jaxon." He said kissing Jaxon's forehead.

"Love you, Jim."