McCoy

All night you had heard coughing. Your boyfriend, Leonard, was starting to get a cold. He was coughing a lot and had a fever. It might take a lot of convincing, but you were going to make him take the day off.

Throughout the night, you couldn't sleep. His coughing kept waking you up. It got to the point that you got up, and went to the other room, which was the bathroom.

In the morning, a calloused hand shook your shoulder. Slowly, you opened your eyes to see Leonard standing over you.

"Y/N." he said, his voice hoarse. "Why are you in the bathroom?"

"You were coughing and I couldn't sleep. I didn't want to wake you, so I just last came here." You say, yawning. The bright bathroom lights were making your eyes hurt.

"You didn't... Have to do.... That." He said, coughing in his arm. You sat up and looked at him. "You could've woken me, I would've moved. "

"Your sick, and need rest. " you insisted, now standing and walking to the door. You needed to get ready for work. "You're staying here whether you like it or not."

"No objections." He said flopping down on the bed face first. You got changed and say next to him.

"You going to be okay? Not quite used to being the sick one?" You say rubbing his arm.

He rolled over and looked at you. "I'll be fine. Your right, I'm used to helping the sick, not being sick." He muttered, exhausted.

"See you later." You lean in the kiss him and he does the same. The two of you stop though, and look at each other.

"We'll kiss another time." He said. You nodded, but kissed his cheek.

"Feel better!" You say smiling.

"We'll see." He muttered before rolling over onto his stomach again.

Authors note:

I hope all of you liked it. And HOW DID THIS BOOK GET OVER 20,000 READS! Thank you so so so so so much! And 1.12 VOTES!! Thank you again so so much!