Chekov

You stood at an old rock you used to climb on as a kid. Today you were showing your child, this rock. He absolutely loved it. He couldn't wait to go home and tell his grandparents and dad. Eventually it was time to go home for dinner and he was thrilled yet sad.

"Daddy!" He said when he saw your husband Pavel.

"Hey, Noah!" He said. "How was spending time with Mommy?"

"Awesome! She showed me this big rock!" He said.

"Cool! Hey, why don't you go inside and help grandma cook." He told Noah. Noah nods and Pavel sets him down. He runs inside.

"Now, how was your day?" Pavel asks wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Great, even better now that I'm with you." You tell him. He leans in to kiss you. You stand there kissing.

"Are you two going to come in for dinner, or should we just leave you alone." Your dad yells from the house. You two and Noah are on shore leave. It was around Easter time and your family was Christian.

"Great dinner, Mom." You tell your mother. Noah wasn't agreeing. He was slowly picking at his food.

"Don't you like ham, Noah?" Your mom asks. He shakes his head. "Oh kids. You gotta love 'em." She said.

You looked at Pavel and smiled. "How would you like to have another one of those kids next year." You say. Pavel nearly chokes on his food. So do your parents. Noah just looked confused.

"Wait.. A minute. Your... Seriously?" Pavel asked looking at you. You nod your head.

"Wow." He said standing up. You stood too. "This is amazing!" He yelled hugging you. "Haha!"

"You happy much?" You ask.

"Happy much? I'm overjoyed." He said. Noah still looked confused.

"Y/N, this is wonderful!" You parents exclaimed standing up to hug you.

"What is happening?" Noah asks.

"Noah," Pavel says lowering down to his height. "Your going to be a big brother. Your going to have a little brother or sister." Noah's face lights up.

"Really!" He says excited.

"Really," Pavel said.

"You know that Peter is going to be a big brother too?" Noah said. Peter was Jim Kirk's son.

Later that night you and Pavel were alone.

"I'm really looking forward to having a new kid." Pavel said, cuddling you close.

"Me too. I hope it's a girl. I think Noah would be a great older brother." You tell him.

"Me too. I love you Y/N. I love you baby." He said kissing your head and stomach.

"Love you Pavel. I'm sure the baby loves you too." You tell him before falling asleep in his arm.

AUTHORS NOTE:

So I got this idea from a comment commented by @Clieo_Whiteshadow