Kirk

Today you were beaming down to a knew planet that was supposed to be nice. It was. Your husband, Jim, and your two kids, Riker and Mallory, were coming with you for a small vacation. Riker was twelve and Mallory was seven.

"Mom? When are we leaving?" Riker asked, holding his bag and standing by the door.

"Not for another ten minutes, wait for your dad to come. Why don't you help Mallory with her packing?" You say, motioning to Mallory, who was trying to shove a pair of pants into her suitcase.

"Okay," Riker mumbled before yelling to Mallory, "Hey! Stop your not doing it right!"

"Riker! Go easy on her!" You yelled at him. The door to Mallory's room closed, cutting of the yelling.

Jim rushed into your quarters and started to pack.

"Jim," you say, trying to stop him. "Jim!"

"What?" He asked looking up from his closet floor.

"I already packed your bags." You say pointing to a bag by the door. He stopped and slowly stood up, looking embarrassed.

"I have the best wife ever." He said putting his hands on your waist. He slowly kissed you, before leaning back and smiling. "I love you."

"I love you." You mutter before kissing him again. The two of you were interrupted when you heard Mallory yell.

"Riker, stop it!" You heard from her room.

"I'm trying to help you!" He yelled back.

"No!" She shouted, as she ran out from the room. She jumped into yours and Jim's bed, slowly moving toward the wall.

Riker slowly emerged from her room, covered in clothes and jewelry. He looked at you and Jim, angry and annoyed. Then he looked at Mallory.

"C'mere!" He shouted. She screamed and ran away. Riker chased her around, clothes falling everywhere. Jim waited until Mallory ran past him before grabbing Riker. "Dad let me go!"

"Promise not to hurt your sister." He asked.

"Fine." Riker growled.

"Okay, now get your bags, we're leaving." You cut in. Riker left, and so did Mallory.

"And you wanted three of them." Jim whispered to you.

"Still do." You answer.

"Not to late." He said.

"I guess." You add.