Kirk

Away missions seemed to never go right. You and Jim Kirk were marooned on a planet. To make things worse, this planet was filled with bugs and a species that wasn't particularly friendly. Also, you weren't feeling too well.

"Shh. Stay quiet. I think I heard something." Jim said. You both stopped. There definitely was something there. Suddenly, Jim passed out.

"Jim," you said as you cautiously approach him. When you turn him over you realize he had a dart in his neck. 'Oh no' you think. You don't think long, another dart hits you.

You woke up practically in top of Jim. Your captors probably wanted to save room or something. Slowly, you roll off of him, you almost instantly felt nauseous. There was a bucket in the corner and you had to throw up.

"Hey, Y/N? Are you okay?" Jim asked when he woke up. By that time you were done throwing up and had curled up next to Jim. "Your covered in Sweat and you feel really warm."

"I don't feel too well. I think I'm sick." You tell him. Your throat was sore and it ached to breath.

"Do you think you an sit up? It looks like they brought water." He said slowly rising up, careful of not moving you to quickly.

"Jim, I don't want to sit up. I just want to sleep." You say yawning. He moves over and puts his arm around your waist. He moves the upper half off your body onto him, so your head rested on his chest.

"Y/N, I love you. A lot. We'll be okay, the Enterprise is looking for us." He said, holding his hand to the side of your face. "Your really warm."

You had already fallen asleep. The last word you heard was 'I love you.'

**later**

You were awoken by a bright light.

"Oh my God." You heard someone say. You felt Jim's arms still protectively around you. " Jim, Y/N, get up."
Jim slowly started to stir. You rolled over out of his arms. This cause him to snap wide awake.

"Y/N!!" He shouted moving close to you. His face was inches from yours. He stopped and looked back. "We're in the transporter room." You looked around, he was right.

"Good, I don't have to wake you further." Someone said. You looked over and saw Doctor McCoy. "Woah, Y/N, you don't look good."

"I don't feel right." You said. Jim had already stood up and bent down to help you up.

"C'mon. Lets go to my quarters. You shouldn't be alone and it's more comfortable than the sickbay. But first, let Bones find out what's wrong with you." He said. McCoy scanned you with a tricorder and said it was just a cold. You followed Jim to his quarters and laid down on the bed.

"Want some water?" Jim asked. You nodded and took a glass from him. You drank it quickly. He laid down on the bed next to you snuggled close to him. "I love you Y/N" he said as you fell asleep in his arms.