Chekov

"Ahh," Pavel gasps when you put a bandage on his arm. He had gotten hurt on an away mission and needed immediate medical attention. Most of the skin on his arm was burned off, at least 6 layers. His head was bleeding, so he had a bandage wrapped around his hair. His curls were hanging over the white, turning red, bandage.

"Hold still, Pavel." You say, continuing to wrap his arm. He kept wincing.

"But... It hurts." He gasped in the middle when you tightened the bandage.

"I know. I'm sorry." You say carefully setting his arm down. "Other than pain, how are you feeling. Sick?"

"I just don't feel right." He said slowly, keeping his eyes shut because of the light.

"Here," you say dimming the lights. You walked over to his face as touched your hand to his forehead. It was burning hot. Pavel had opened his brown eyes and was looking at you.

"I love you....." He mumbled falling asleep. You have him a shot of medicine to battle the fever and keep infection away.

Later that day, Pavel woke up. You had walked into his room to see if he was awake. Just as you walked in, he woke up.

"Y/N," he mumbled. "Can you get me some water?"

"Of course," you say walking over to a food replicator. You brought him the water and he drank it almost instantly.

"Y/N, thank you. You are the best girlfriend anyone could ask for." He said, blushing.

"Aww. Pavel. Thank you! Your the worlds best boyfriend." You answer. Pavel sat up and kissed you. The two do you were kissing for a minute.

"I see your doing fine" you heard. You and Pavel split apart to see Captain Kirk standing in the doorway. "I came to see how you were doing. I think your doing fine."

The three of you burst out laughing. Except for Pavel, who started laughing, but groaned and laid down right away. You turned on a tri corder and scanned him. Kirk worriedly walked over to his side.

"One of your lungs is pierced, lay back and don't move. " you say. "Why didn't we notice this before." You mumble under your breath.

Two days later, Pavel was doing fine. Doctor McCoy had repeated his lung via surgery. All he and now was a burned arm and a concussion. You were caring for Pavel in his and your quarters. Every chance he gets, he tells you he loves you.

Authors note

Commented by: @Clieo_Whiteshadow

I hope you like it! The next one is Chekov too. Sorry you people who don't like Chekov. Than I'll do either Kirk or McCoy. Vote in the comments who it should be. I know it's one of the hardest decisions you could ever make.