McCoy

"Jeez kid, why do you always do this?" Leonard McCoy asked, sighing at his friends idiotic actions. Jim Kirk, as usual, had gotten drunk and into a fight. He called Leonard to pick him up and help him, as usual.

"C'mon Bones, I went a little too far this time. Just a sec, I have to pay for drinks." Jim muttered before pulling some money out of his pocket. The paper bills were covered in blood. "Is there supposed to be that much blood in my pocket?"

"Did you just say blood?" McCoy asked, grabbing his car keys.

"Yeah, my money is soaked. Why is my foot at an odd angle?" Jim muttered again.

"Did you just say?.... You know what, stay where you are. I'll get you." McCoy sighed, getting into his car. He hung up the phone and drove very fast.

Suddenly, bright lights and a siren started following him. He pulled over, cursing to himself for going so fast.

You got out of your squad car and walked over to the car you just pulled over. An attractive man was sitting in the driver seat, looking agitated.

"Officer, I'm sorry for speeding. I'm a doctor and my friend got into a bar fight. I've got to pick him up, he's hurt. I'm very sorry for going over the limit but-"

"Sir, stop talking. Can I see your license?" You ask the man. He digs around in his pocket before pulling out his wallet and then a license. "Thank you sir."

You scanned the license to give him a ticket. Leonard McCoy, age thirty-one. About your age. He was pretty handsome.

"Thank you officer, can I go now?" McCoy asked, tapping the steering wheel.

"Yes, just one thing. Look at the bottom of the ticket." You say, before winking and walking back to your car. McCoy drove away, but later that night, he called you for a date.

~~~~~~

Commented by Superwholock0799
Hope you liked it!