Pike

"Why are you so worried? I can handle myself." You say, trying to reason with your dad, Christopher Pike. He was a very protective father, being a former StarFleet captain and all. It also didn't help that he knew and worked with your boyfriend, Jim Kirk.

"I know you can handle yourself, but I know this guy. He usually goes on a date or two, maybe three, and then never calls them again. Kirk avoids them at all cost. I just don't want you hurt." Pike said, trying to keep you very calm. It was sorta working, but not really.

"I know that he does that, but it's different this time. This is our fifth date and he hasn't shown any signs of wanting to break up. I like him and I'm pretty sure he likes me." You say, reasoning.

"I'm not saying you can't see him, I'm just saying it might not be a good idea. As I said, I don't want you hurt. Your my daughter and I love you, please just be careful?" Pike asked, looking a little sadder.

"I'll be careful, I promise." You say, hugging him just as the door bell rang. "See ya later!" You shout, running to get to the door for a date.

Two years later, your father was standing with you at the end of a long isle. You were wearing a long white dress, your hair done all nice and you had on more makeup than usual.

"You know, I had doubts about this relationship. You and Jim Kirk. Who would have known. " Pike said as you take his arm in yours.

"Yeah, you sure had doubts. We argued before almost every date for a year." You whisper back at him.

Eventually the doors open and you walk down the isle. Jim Kirk stood at the alter, smiling and grinning.

"I'm very proud of you." Your dad whispered before he sat down.

After the wedding, your dad walked over to you and Jim. Spock was talking to the two of you about the decorations and what they meant.

"Now Jim, not that I'm not thrilled to have you as a son-in-law, you still can't hurt her. I will still come after you. The one thing that changed is that you can sleep with her and get her pregnant and I won't care as much. I'll still care, but I won't be mad. As I said, don't hurt her or I'll hurt you. Congratulations you two, I'm really happy." He said, giving you a hug and shook Jim's hand.

"It is logical that marriage should add things. Although, they did sleep together before they were married. They slept together all the time on away missions and on the Enterprise." Spock added, glancing between all of you. Jim hit Spock on the arm and gave him a 'shut up' look.

"KIRK!" You dad yelled before laughing. "I'm just kidding. I knew that. Did you really think you could sneak through your window and I wouldn't know." Pike added.

"Yeah, I guess." You mutter.

"But in all seriousness, I'm really happy your married. Even if it's to him." Pike teased. You rolled your eyes.

"Would you like to dance?" Jim asked, holding out his hands.

"Gladly," you answer, taking his hand.

Your dad watched the two of you dance with a smile on his face. He trusted Jim a little more now, he saw his respect and love for you. But that won't change the fact that if Jim did anything to you, like would hunt him down.

~~~~~~~

Commented by JustALittleTrekkie
I hope you loved it!