Chekov

Of people in the crew that were good at chess, you were not one of them. Your siblings always teased you that you couldn't play. It had always been so hard. Your boyfriend, Pavel, was determined to change that.

"The knight can only move in a L shape, like this." He said moving the knight on the board. "The pawns can only move one spot forward, unless its the first move. And they can't jump over another piece."

"Pavel, none of this makes since. I tried learning when I was a kid, it just never caught on." You say frustrated.

"Hey, it's alright. If you want to take a break we can." He said, touching your shoulder.

"No, I want to keep trying." You answer sighing. Pavel explained all the rules again and you two tried to play. Once again you lost.

"I'm never going to be good at this!" You yell leaning back against the chair. You covered your face and sighed. Tears slowly formed in your eyes.

"Hey," Pavel said softly. "It's okay. You don't have to learn. I'm sure your sibling love you anyway. And I definitely love you."

"I love you too Pavel. Thanks by the way." You say. He moves closer to you, and put his arm around you. You snuggle close to him.

"Want to lay down, cuddle, and watch a movie?" He asked. You smile and nod. He gets up and before you can stand, he just picks you up.

"Pavel!" You laugh.

"What?" he asks mockingly.

"Oh, just get the movie." You say. He sets you down and kisses you.

"Fine," he said getting the tv remote. He lays down next to you and you snuggle close. Chess was completely forgotten.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Okay, that picture is the most accurate thing I've ever seen. Also, I won't be updating as often as I have been. I'm on Spring Break and this is the last day. I don't want to go back to school!