Sulu

You and Hikaru Sulu were on another planet with Pavel Chekov. The three of you were sent onto the planet to investigate the life on this planet. The away team needed to be small, so there was no interference with the species.

You and Hikaru were walking through a square, while Chekov walked behind you. The two of you were holding hands and observing the planet. Chekov was scanning the plants with a tri-corder.

"How's the plant life Chekov?" Hikaru asked Chekov.

"Good. I guess. Healthy. Non poisonous." Chekov responded, turning off the tri-corder. He turned around to see you and Hikaru kissing. "Um... Guys." Chekov muttered.

The two of you continued kissing. Chekov awkwardly looked around at the plants and trees, trying to ignore the two of you and Hikaru kissing.

"Guys. Guys. GUYS!" Chekov eventually shouted. You two broke apart and looked at him.

"Wait till you get a girl, this is all you'll do." Hikaru told him.

"If I get a girl." Chekov muttered, walking past the two of you.

"You'll get a girl someday." You tell Chekov, walking beside him.

" yeah yeah. Sure." Chekov said, sarcastically.

"You'll find one someday. But in the mean time, your single and I've got a great girlfriend. Sulu: 1 Chekov:0" Hikaru said, rubbing it into Chekov's face.

"Hikaru, don't be so rude." You say, slapping his arm.

"We'll see." Hikaru muttered, kissing you again. Chekov was now looking around awkwardly again.