Kahn

"Are you sure you're okay with it?" Khan asked you.

"Yeah.. I'm fine." You say. Khan has just told you that he had been cryogenically frozen for a very long time.

"Are you sure? You don't look fine. " he answered wrapping his arm over your shoulder. You nod.

"It's just a lot to take in. " you say moving away from him. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

" I just couldn't find a good time. I love you and I didn't want you to think of me much differently." He responded trying to move close to you. Once again you jerked away. His eyes like sad, which made you feel slightly guilty.

"Khan," you start. "I'm sorry."

"No, Y/N, I'm sorry. I should have told you. One more thing, my blood is mutated and causes me to heal faster when I'm injured." He said looking away from you. You froze.

"Is there anything else I should know?" You ask, shocked. He shook his head, still not looking at you.

"Once again, I'm sorry. Please forgive me." He begged.

"Alright, but any more secrets like this again, and we are through." You say. He nods and hugs you.

"Thank you for the second chance." He said, still hugging you.

Authors note:

This was my first Khan one ever. Sorry it sucked and it was short.