Kirk

You were running, well fast limping, through a new landscape. You were
A science officer aboard the Enterprise and were sent on an away mission with a few people and your boyfriend, Jim Kirk.

You had been left with a security guard to study a plant. It had shot a poisonous dart at the guard. He died almost instantly. You had gotten skimmed with a dart, it wasn't lethal to you because it wasn't in your blood system. But it gave you tunnel vision and dizziness.

Stumbling over the landscape you called out for Jim. It came out as more of a whimper. Eventually, the rest of the away team came into view. Jim saw you and ran as fast as he could to you.

"Y/N!" He yelled grabbing your shoulders, shaking you slightly. "Y/N, look at me."

You tried to look at him, but failed. You couldn't focus. "Jim," you mutter trying to look at him.

"Y/N." he said putting his hands on your face, pointing your face in his direction. "You'll be okay." He says as you start to sink to the ground. The Enterprise was already beaming you up.

By the time you were in the transporter room, Jim was fully holding you. You could see the worry and desperation on his face.

"Bones!" He screamed. McCoy was already there, scanning you with a tri-corder. The nurses lifted you onto a stretcher. Jim never let go of your hand the whole time.

Two week later, you woke up. You had been in a coma, with plenty of response, just no waking up. Jim had spent every spare moment with you. Talking to you, telling your stories, holding your hand.

Jim was there when you woke up. It was night and he was asleep in a chair.

"Jim," you said. "Jim wake up."

Jim woke up and saw you.

"Y/N!" He screamed jumping up. He ran forward to you and kissed you. A deep long kiss. It was wonderful.

"Uhh. Hate to break this up, but I need to check her vitals." McCoy said interrupting. Jim nodded and stepped back. The instant Doctor McCoy left, you and Jim started making out again.
Maybe you should be in a coma more often.

Authors note:

About that pic, I was doing history homework and found that. It was about Hitler, and Nazi's and WWII. You know, awful things. And then I saw Khan and I was like *internal screaming*