Sulu part 2 (prank war)

Hikaru Sulu would not have the last laugh.

You would make sure of that. The prank war will continue.

You had decided to get Hikaru back by messing with his clothes. You took the clothes replicator and dumped a chemical onto it. It fried the circuits a d made it not work. You did this, of course, while he was alseep. He slept in underwear. That's it.

That morning, Hikaru woke up and couldn't get clothes. He called maintenence and they told him that he would have to wait a while. He called the captain and said he was "sick".

Later that day, you went to his quarters to see your prank. Hikaru opened the door. You saw he had a blanket wrapped around him.

"Hi, Y/N. Come in. " Hikaru said moving inside.

"What happened?" You ask him, trying to keep yourself from smiling. So far, it was working.

"I woke up and my clothes replicator panel was shot! I don't have any clothes new clothes, except what I was wearing!" He said sitting on the bed frustrated.

"Oh, I'm sorry." You say still trying to conceal a grin.

"Wait a minute...." He slowly said, looking up at you. "Is this a prank?"

"Maybe." You say kissing him. He pulled away.

"It is isn't it!!" He shouted. You nod and start laughing.

Three weeks later

Hikaru had pranked you back again. This time you had an even better idea. You were going to tell him you were expecting a child. And the father was Chekov.

"Hikaru, can I talk to you?" You ask, acting nervous.

"Yeah, what's up?" He asked sitting next to you. The two of you were in your quarters, eating dinner.

"Hikaru," you start taking his hand. "I'm expecting." He looked shocked.

"What!?" He asked.

"Do I seriously need to repeat myself?" You say looking at him.

"That's great? I'm the father right?" He asked smiling.

"Well....." You start. "You're not. Chekov is."

He looked shocked, then angry, then shocked again.

"I'll kill him!" He yells standing up, storming toward the door. You burst out laughing just to see if it would stop
him. It did. "Why are you laughing!?"

"It was a joke, I'm kidding." You say. "Oh, you should have seen your face!"

"This..was..a..prank?" He said sitting down, very embarrassed and frustrated.

"Yup."

"So you're not expecting?"

"No."

"Oh"

Hikaru actually looked sad. "And there's nothing between you and Pavel?"

"Nothing." You say.

"That was a good one." Hikaru admitted.

"Did I win the war?" You ask, hopeful.

"Okay, you win the war. You got the best prank." Hikaru said regretfully.

Authors note:

I'm putting this chapter to @JustALittleTrekkie. Who is the one that started me writing Sulu.