Chekov

It was Christmas time and everyone was just a little bit happier. Even Spock, who didn't see the point of celebrating. There was supposed to be a big party on the 25. You were hoping your best friend, and crush, Pavel Chekov, would ask you to the party as a date.

When your shift ended, you walked into the turbo lift. Pavel joined you.

"Hey, Y/N, can I ask you something?" He said. You screamed inside.

"Yeah. What's up?" You tell him.

"Do you want to go to the party in a couple days with me? As a date?" He asks shuffling his feet.

"Of course! I'd love to!" You say.

"Great! I'll meet you at your quarters at seven." He said. The turbo lift stopped and Pavel left.

Two days went by slowly. Finally, it was 7:00. Pavel came by to pick you up. The two of you made small talk until you got to the party. The Captain and his date, some girl from engineering, started acting pretty weird around you and Pavel.

"Hey, Y/N?" Kirk's date, Jazmine, asks. "Follow me real quick." You slowly followed her, wondering what would happen. You were greeted by Kirk and Pavel. Kirk shoved Pavel closer to you and Jazmine did the same.

"What's going on?" You ask them.

"Look up." Kirk said smiling. By now, a lot of people at the party were looking at you two. You and Pavel looked up to see mistletoe. Everyone at the party laughed at your reaction.

"C'mon Pavel, lets give them the reaction they truly want." You said. He leans in and kisses you. People were clapping. This party went a lot better than you thought.

Authors note:

Thank you so much for all the reads, votes and comments! It means so much!