Kirk

Okay, I can't believe I didn't say this later. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR THE 50.4k READS AND THE 2.65k VOTES. IT MAKES ME SO SO HAPPY THAT PEOPLE LOVE MY WRITING. THANK YOU TO ANYONE WHO HAS READ OR VOTED FOR THIS BOOK. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Means more than I can say.

Swimming is an easy way to relive stress. Sense you worked aboard one of the Federation's largest ships, it was nice to get away occasionally. Especially if you could get away with your boyfriend, Jim Kirk.

You were swimming the water, while Jim was floating on a tube. He was shirtless and had sunglasses on. An idea began to form in your head. It took you forever to convince him just to do that, he was so worried about his hair getting wet. Typical Jim.

You crossed your fingers and hoped Jim had his eyes closed as you took a deep breath and went under the water. You swam four feet to the bottom and shot upwards with all your might on Jim's tube. Even though you were underwater you could hear him scream.

"Told you you were going to get wet!" You exclaim, as he resurfaced. Jim just lunged forward and shoved you and him underwater. The two of you came back up, gasping.

"That was payback." Jim said.

"Payback for what? Flipping you? I want to be in the water so your loss." You reply, mocking him.

"Yeah, well." He started before dunking you and him back under. This time you got a big breath. He pulled you into a kiss under the water.

It felt great. The two of you floated, almost weightless under the water.

"Thought you didn't like the water?" You ask once you came back up.

"Kissing you made it better." He responded, kissing you again.

~~~~~~

That shirtless part a put in there for JamesTKirkAF Who also requested a do a Kirk or Chekov one. I remember that conversation in the comments. That's why there was the shirtless for you.